Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

1 Like

8 Likes

https://insideevs.com/news/723886/tesla-model-x-decade-old-quality-issues/

The Tesla Model X Is Almost A Decade Old. Its Quality Issues Still Arenā€™t Fixed
As Tesla focuses on new models and pivots to AI and robotaxis, will the Model X continue to be the ignored middle child?

4 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes

Musk really is the most divorced man ever.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Too many?

10 Likes

Musk has been telling anybody who will listen that they should have lots of children to fight the global ā€œbaby bust.ā€ This is, of course, sort of an easy thing to tell people when you donā€™t have to worry about the cost of childcare because youā€™re the richest guy (or, sometimes, the second richest guy on Earth.

And maybe even more importantly, when you donā€™t bother being a father to them at all, to the point where you can parade around in the news all the time without anyone even noticing your children exist.

11 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ll take after their mothers.

3 Likes

Now, ā€œI donā€™t want my children to be in the mediaā€ is a valid concern, and some people go to great lengths to make sure their kids donā€™t end up all over Facebook and Instagram, and thatā€™s just for regular folk who donā€™t have paparazzi.

For someone who does have paparazzi following them at all times, and regularly feature in international news for the slightest thing they do, it can be a major enterprise in its own right to protect the children from that.

That, of course, requires your children to be a part of your life in the first place. So Elon doesnā€™t have to do a damn thing. Also, I have no doubt that if he did have greater access to his children, heā€™d parade them in front of all of the media at every opportunity.

So thereā€™s that.

5 Likes

I certainly donā€™t mean to imply that a famous person should be expected to have their kids in the media with them. I am implying you might then notice them taking time away from the media for their children, though. It sure looks like Musk is busy not worrying about his kids pretty much all day, every day.

And not having access to any of a whole dozen children tells a story in itself, doesnā€™t it.

5 Likes

However many he has, he seems to be raising about zero of them (perhaps his first son with Grimes since for a while every picture of him had that kid with him). I mean heā€™s probably paying off the mothers, but heā€™s not doing any actual work to raise these children (however many there are) which is probably a GOOD thing. Iā€™m sure heā€™s a shit father, just like heā€™s shit at everything else.

well, yeah, because he firmly believes that his ā€œsuperiorā€ DNA has been propagated, and that is all he ā€œneedsā€ to do to be a good parentā€¦ Of course, itā€™s not, raising children matters more, I think, than DNAā€¦

6 Likes

Fuck Elon. Why are that many cybertrucks there anyway?

2 Likes

The facility is a storage spot for Tesla. The showroom is a couple of miles further down the road.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Well just replace the windshield with stainless steel. You donā€™t need it with full self driving anyway.

15 Likes

I like your promlem-solving, can-do attitude.

9 Likes

18 Likes

Everyone loves the Weinermobile. The Cybertruck would be a lot better if it were for a company that soldā€¦I donā€™t know, geometry kits?

6 Likes