Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

How about Boeing? They sell planes.

2 Likes

Meccano?

Erector sets on this side of the pond.

1 Like
1 Like
7 Likes

So does the House of Musk use primogeniture or partible inheritance? Will we see it fall apart as one child gets Mars while the other only gets Texas, or will there be a series of poisonings to insure the sole inheritance?

9 Likes

He’s going to be buried with it. Every last penny will go into the pyramid with him.

9 Likes

I can see him designing a series of booby traps to laser dice any would be intruders. I can also see grave robbers just walking in because the pyramid systems weren’t built with a sandy environment in mind.

15 Likes

Full grave protective mode will be available soon!

5 Likes

I actually read quite a bit of that article. He really is a bell end. The Cybertruck is shit but it’s great because it stuck to a vision. We built a 4wd vehicle for extreme off-roading and that was so good that we sold loads of them to suburban families to helicopter their lone child to sportsball in.

8 Likes

And I think he’s confusing “compromise” with shitty design.

8 Likes

The Tesla Cybertruck Makes Big Compromises To Be Cool, But It Actually Pulls It Off

No, it actually doesn’t.

God, what a stupid article that was.

8 Likes

But It Actually Pulls It Off

Maybe it can be welded back on?

6 Likes
7 Likes

We have a special feature which will climate control the car interior if there are animals or small children locked inside!*

* Note: feature will drain both batteries quickly, feature will not operate in hot or cold environments, no warranty is offered or implied, all use at risk and full liability of operator, do not taunt Happy Fun Car.

10 Likes

Did the dogs read the manual… it’s all right there. /s

Also…

Angry The Office GIF

13 Likes

Rocket thrusters, eh? Seems like somebody’s looking to make the most famous Darwin Awards urban myth a reality…

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Huh. I thought they were sold out. Why bother displaying one you could sell in an area where you can’t sell them :thinking:

3 Likes