Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

His spurned concubines go to the cold palace on the moon.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Critics of corporate diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives are latching on to a new initialism dubiously similar to DEI. Meet “MEI,” short for “merit, excellence, and intelligence,” and coined by Alexandr Wang, cofounder and CEO of Scale AI, a startup valued at $4 billion that provides companies with labeled data used to train artificial intelligence models. “MEI,” according to a blog post authored by Wang, represents a “hiring principle” that ensures one “[hires] only the best person for the job.”

5 Likes

Not the Total Recall Elno was hoping for.

7 Likes

I saw they were recalling 11,000+ of them. A billion spent on those pieces of shit?

We are going to hell.

3 Likes

Have they even built that many as of now?

1 Like

If Earth is typical for emerging technical civilisations, the Fermi Paradox… isn’t one.

2 Likes

I just read this and was pretty surprised:

I was still working off 5,000 or so. Still half a billion and we are still going to hell.

well…

2 Likes

Running that through a translator keeps coming out as white privileged money.

11 Likes

that probably cost them a fortune in research to come up with, and - unfortunately - i can see it sticking.

why do we keep inventing the torment nexus?! :cry:

Michael Young describes and ridicules such a society, the selective education system that was the Tripartite System, and the philosophy in general.

The word was adopted into the English language without of the negative connotations that Young intended it to have and was embraced by supporters of the philosophy.

the word was meant as a goram satire

7 Likes

And the Torment Nexus was a cautionary tale. :scream_cat:

5 Likes

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by Paramount+

6 Likes

I keep reading it as MEH.

10 Likes

I keep reading it as the pronouns ME / I.

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

10 Likes

A man, like Elno, doesn’t know the meaning of pronouns.

Jaqen

2 Likes

This is just funny. Imagine spending all that money on an IncelCamino to boost your tough guy cred just for the other truck bros to ostracize you as a leftist wuss.

Tesla Cybertruck Attends Tractor Pull, Is Told To ‘Go Back To California’

11 Likes

Drive reported late last year – via company sources – there were no current plans to tool the Cybertruck’s Texas factory to produce right-hand-drive vehicles.

Never Mind Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

Pretty much like all Lend-lease material.
There are stencils available too.

Drive-by-wire should make building a right-hand-drive model easy enough - but what are the odds that the software couldn’t cope with it, or some other design flaw only Tesla could come up with?

8 Likes