Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Going by the thing with the coffee mugs (scroll up a bit) I wonder what will happen to the jiggers.

Anyway, IG Metall won’t be mollyfied by something like this. They’ve been pretty active to counter Tesla’s usual anti union crap

and won the majority of seats in the Betriebsrat:

1 Like

It slices and dices fast.

4 Likes

Form ignores function.

5 Likes

“only” seven stitches. That seems like a lot for a finger to me.

5 Likes

I sliced my right ringer finger off as a teen (ring caught on roof flashing as I jumped down) but thanks to being full of cheap beer, it wasn’t that painful.

I’m going to speculate that the Kardashians will see all the attention that getting injured gained them and we’ll see a slew of “Kardashians getting injured” posts. Will it escalate to Karshasians getting dismembered and killed for more and more attention? Stay tuned? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes
2 Likes

And nothing of value was lost.

5 Likes

Bettel call Paul__Wrong Orbit__134F__500x281px

7 Likes

That didn’t take long.

8 Likes

So, no change from Elmo.

7 Likes

I imagine that Musk is in a pretty good mood today, what with all the increased traffic on his platform:

4 Likes

how many times is he going to endorse trump

Musk Donates to Trump, Tapping Fortune to Swing 2024 Race

Elon Musk says he's 'leaning away' from Biden after Trump meeting

4 Likes

Sure. There’s nothing surprising here. Musk making this about him is very on brand.

3 Likes

when did you ever leaned towards biden, elmo? godfuckingdamnit!

Trump has something Musk wants: constant attention. Biden doesn’t.

They’re also natural bedfellows in that they are bullshit con artists.

Also racist misogynistic white supremacists obvs.

And hate workers.

And the environment.

There’s really not a lot there on the other side except subsidies for electric cars which is why he used to care about pretending to be a centrist white suprematist, misogynist.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Ugh. No thanks.
There are a lot more worthwhile things to with ~1 mio bucks.

4 Likes
1 Like

“They hate workers”

but also, “they are hateworkers” :thinking:

5 Likes

Totes. I often read myself back and discover I was unclear. In this case I actually saw the ambiguity and thought it was doubleplusgood.

4 Likes