Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

… and now you can get the entire 4-part video series for only $42

Are You a Lightworker or a Darkworker? – Steve Pavlina

25 Likes

1 Like

To be fair, he’s obviously holding the controller wrong.

The cartoon villains had a group call

3 Likes
3 Likes

If it really is Musk himself making those design tweaks the eventual unveiling is going to be even more unintentionally hilarious.

5 Likes

What’s going to happen this time? Wheels falling off? Drive off the stage into a pillar?

2 Likes

Musk locks himself in, and can’t get out because he’s never read the manual?

8 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Robert Downey Jr Time GIF by BAFTA

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

6 Likes

… as has been his plan for years

8 Likes

Musk said a new California bill banning school transgender notification policies as the “last straw” prompting the move

How can that possibly affect his business operations?

8 Likes

The voices in his head scream even louder?

7 Likes
8 Likes

where do you think the “design” for the wankpanzer and spacedildo came from? :crazy_face:

I was definitely waiting for the other shoe or shoes to drop.

Given the Texas state government’s stance on a lot of stuff that California seems to care about a lot more, I could see Elno’s trajectory as clearly as if it had already happened, been uploaded to Youtube, with some ominous background music. Possibly a soundtrack involving orcs on the horizon, facing us down on a big, dimly lit plain.

The Texas that I first came to, when Ann Richards was governor, when [for instance] Barton Springs was about to get the biggest environmental protections ever in its history, when a livable state was still a reality, is gone… at least for now. The Texas oil industry accelerated the building of the coffin.

I don’t have @navarro 's long history with the state. No matter how much I love Texas land and people and plants, my roots are not that deep there. I still want the best for folks, including my friends and neighbors there. But dang if Elno hasn’t slammed a few really big nails in that coffin containing clean air, clean water, fair wages, safe working environments, a government that serves its people… a just future. Damage has been done. More damage is about to be done, fueled by Elno’s money, ego, stans, and his Super Genius™ Plans. This thread and Part 1 of it is replete with examples of his track record and the quality of life the man offers Texans.

I continue to hope for the best for Texans and all humans, and I work for a positive future. Elno sure makes it harder for those of us doing that work.

ETA: link added
ETA2: spelling corrected

12 Likes

Elon Musk says SpaceX and X headquarters moving to Texas, blames California trans student privacy law

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/07/16/elon-musk-says-spacex-hq-officially-moving-to-texas-blames-new-ca-trans-student-privacy-law.html

Apparently Musk felt his metal penis extensions were threatened by other peoples’ privacy. Can’t imagine why.

(There’s probably a REAL story behind the story, one involving tax avoidance or regulatory noncompliance, but trust CNBC to fall for the clickbait whenever Dilbert Stark goes full J. K. Rowling.)

12 Likes

Dilbert Stark - not bad!

12 Likes

ding ding ding!

:palm_up_hand: :trophy:

:100:

9 Likes

for abbott and patrick and the rest of the death cult, musk is the living embodiment of confirmation bias. and no one will work harder than the texas death-cultists to make musk’s life as easy as possible.

it reminds me of j.d. vance in the sense that texas gave the most fellatic offers to musk.

6 Likes