Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

thats edward norton as tyler durden. and when fascist take the freedom to willfuly misunderstand the point of durdens character, so can I;

2 Likes

13 Likes
3 Likes

The walls are closing in on Tesla: EV makers just took a bite out of its market share, and investor Bill Gross says it’s a meme stock now

7 Likes

Article misses the point:

https://apnews.com/article/parody-ad-ai-harris-musk-x-misleading-3a5df582f911a808d34f68b766aa3b8e

A parody ad shared by Elon Musk clones Kamala Harris’ voice, raising concerns about AI in politics

They should be concerned about Elon Musk and X in politics.

8 Likes

Aren’t most people who drive cybertrucks fascists?

3 Likes

Tesla asks customers to stop being wet blankets about chargers

Design flaw1) fixed? patched? jury-rigged? after 7 years, but charger still gets too hot.

1) That may or may not have cost Tesla money.

3 Likes
4 Likes

A hood that isn’t properly secured could detach while a person is driving and block their view. Tesla has issued an over-the-air software update that should fix the issue.

Wait, what? OTA? There really needs to be standards over what’s physical and what’s not.

9 Likes
9 Likes

Musk replied to Newsom, “I checked with renowned world authority, Professor Suggon Deeznutz, and he said parody is legal in America :man_shrugging:”

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

JFC. More detail

So my assumption that it was actually fixed by the OTA is wrong.

All the OTA does is say “pull over” if it senses the problem.

7 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

Curious why he doesn’t even acknowledge it, did he not hear it? Sounded like a rifle shot to me.

1 Like

Musk better hustle his ass(ets) off to Texas soon — sounds like he’s running out of second chances in California :thinking:

1 Like

The sooner he kicks rocks, the better.

5 Likes

change that to “charged after” and i’d be happier.

surely there’s got to be some applicable laws about election interference, or slander.

2 Likes

Well, that’s a new one. (ETA: I stand corrected.)

https://www.jezebel.com/supposed-family-guy-elon-musk-allegedly-wont-let-his-kids-see-their-dying-great-grandmother

@mr_raccoon

I prefer Pepsi, but you get the idea.

cold pepsi GIF

4 Likes

Nope. Upthread, 3 days ago.

4 Likes