What an asshole.

9 Likes

makingdonalddrumpfagain

aunti-christ-ine
I keep wishing that somebody would please do something about him. Ughh

merelygifted

6 Likes
7 Likes

hyperloop? driverless cars? robots? a trip to mars? gaming chips in our brain? it’s going to be a busy month i guess

3 Likes

OSHA investigating worker death at Tesla’s Texas Gigafactory

5 Likes

9 Likes

Elon…

Arnold Schwarzenegger Shut Up GIF

12 Likes

5 Likes

He’s admitting to taking testosterone. The other billionaires now call him Raisinets. Hopefully, he can’t have anymore kids.

6 Likes
3 Likes

A civil war in Europe?

Does Elon Musk understand the difference between nations and continents?

Perhaps more liberal arts courses would be beneficial for Elon. :thinking:

13 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

8 Likes

Civil war in Europe? Who against who?

He knows that when two countries in Europe fight that’s not called civil war, right? That’s just war.

I genuinely have no idea what the hell he thinks will happen in Europe, but it’s not the continent I’m worried about right now when it comes to civil war.

7 Likes

X will soon close its longtime San Francisco office

Wait, you mean the “er” building?

5 Likes

10 Likes

This seems more like supervillain territory. Pushing ahead with dubious human experimentation so that he can beat everyone’s high score on every video game known to man.

7 Likes

X is closing San Francisco HQ and relocating staffers to San Jose and ‘shared space’ with x.AI in Palo Alto, CEO Linda Yaccarino says in leaked email

Moving to Texas is the new euphemism for moving our staff to Palo Alto after getting evicted for not paying rent.

9 Likes

Is it the largest? No. Obviously not. It certainly did wield outsize influence but YouTube is the way white men got radicalised. Mainstream UK media is also hugely to blame. The Conservative Party. Twitter is just a bit of an outlier in that overt Nazis are centred there but Telegram and TikTok are just as influential in the ground at least. And Facebook. It’s just that journalists always over valued Twitter. It was never what they claimed it was and even less now. It’s truth social or parler but with mainstream media normalising it.

5 Likes

Never mind the employees, don’t they have serious amounts of their data infrastructure there, which might not be understood by the current staff?

Trying to do that kind of move, while running a huge tech debt, should be a white-knuckle ride.

3 Likes