Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

BREAKING : 100s of bricked/not sold cybetrucks at Gigafactory Austin.

There’s no way so many wankpanzers are just standing there without getting delivered.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberStuck/comments/1eogv69/breaking_100s_of_brickednot_sold_cybetrucks_at/

4 Likes

But judicial ethics scholar Sample insists the appearance of bias alone is enough to warrant O’Connor to step aside from the case.

Laugh Lol GIF

It’s 2024!

6 Likes
6 Likes

tl;dw

By design or by sheer accident, Elno’s AmericaPAC website somehow treats its site visitors–people, potential voters living in swing states who want to register to vote–to data collection but apparently not to voter registration.

see also:

Is it election interference?
Is it detailed personal data collection getting handed over to… whom exactly?

7 Likes

tl;dr Musk making likes private makes it more likely that racist content gets boosted. This could be a contributor to the England race riots.

8 Likes

That’s right. If the object you intend to carry is over 30” tall, it can only be 4” 11” because it no longer fits in the bed with the tailgate up.

Tesla Cuts $61,000 Base Cybertruck, Raises Prices On All Others And Says You Can Have One Right Now

6 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

“ Tesla may be slowing in sales thanks to its not-founder’s increasingly unhinged beliefs, but it seems the company still thinks it can squeeze Cybertruck buyers for tens of thousands of dollars extra. It’s a bold strategy, Cotton, let’s see if it pays for them.”

If you are buying one of those things now it is performative fascism so, yes, they can raise the price. They are going to sell fewer than predicted anyway. Spending more on each one is what his base will do.

I saw posts the other day along the lines of “I’m buying one for all my family to own the libs”. Working class maga voices need to be heard! /s

8 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes

[UK disorder: What’s Elon Musk’s game? - BBC News]

5 Likes

Maybe he is starting to realise that he won’t live to be Emperor of Mars and is gearing up to take over England?

8 Likes

Musk’s game is that he’s an idiotic bigot with no adults there to say no to him, and so has been saying idiotic bigoted things. He doesn’t have any strategy beyond that, he’s just a pigeon knocking over pieces on the chess board, and he doesn’t deserve credit for one.

15 Likes

And pooping all over the board, too. Don’t forget the pooping.

14 Likes

I wish I could forget Elon Musk’s poop, but apparently it’s now a vehicle in Fortnite even.

11 Likes

Works as well as the real one.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Wasn’t the robotaxi the business plan when Uber started, and sold as such to the investors?

6 Likes

Yeah but Al Saud ditched the phoney self driving car wing and ran away with a tonne of cash. The self driving car shit would have made unloading their stocks difficult as it was a millstone on the company, with no viable path to profitability.

3 Likes