Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Just as a thought exercise, I’d say Hungary.

Although… and I know y’all are probably watching the Olympics etc…

https://threatmap.fortiguard.com/
or maybe this one it’s prettier:

… I am sure Russia, Albania, and probably a few other Business Friendly® countries would just loooooooove to have him move in.

Up until a few years ago, Turkmenistan (all that oil!) would have been a good bet but the place hasn’t been the same since Niyazov died. The country still has that over-the-top flair many Texans would appreciate. If they knew about Turkmenistan. I realize even as I write this, the number is not that big.

6 Likes

At some point I hope Twitter is nothing but a wasteland of bots spamming other bots with ads for boner pills

13 Likes

So basically: what it is now, but with fewer nazis and TERFs.

8 Likes

A broken link that doesn’t go anywhere.

Fixed that for ya.

16 Likes

thats just one of the symptoms being a fascist and libertarian. as long as the bbc doesnt acknowledge that he is in fact a fascist, they will keep going to come up with this “not-clear-whats-driving-him” bs.

3 Likes

yep. actually, it may not be such a bad thing after all;

The ad tech watchdog Check My Ads said the suit was likely to make even more advertisers flee the platform.

“Everyone can see that advertising on X is a treacherous business relationship for advertisers,” said Claire Atkin, co-founder of Check My Ads. “The upside to today’s news is that advertisers will no longer rely on Garm and will now take more direct responsibility over where their ads appear.”

4 Likes

This is how a a new york tabloid reported the news.

6 Likes

Great! Added anti-semitism. Skum’s work is almost complete.

ETA
Yes I know people use the term “cabal” without anti-Semitic intent sometimes but it is an anti-Semitic term suggesting a secret alliance of Jewish people running the world. Being used in the context of a conspiracy theory removes any possiblilty of benefit of the doubt you might be inclined to offer. There should be none.

It’s racist.

7 Likes

Especially “shadowy” cabal.

5 Likes

[Venezuela: Nicolás Maduro bans X for 10 days over Elon Musk row (bbc.com)]

3 Likes
6 Likes

Not exactly helping his case by cheering on that tool

He noticed that more and more people seem to dislike the wealthy and successful. He thinks both political parties unfairly target successful people because they stand out. According to him, punishing success and entrepreneurship is not what America is about and is harmful in the long run.

O’Leary also praised Elon Musk for winning his compensation case. He sees this as a win for entrepreneurs willing to take huge risks and make bold steps. Here’s what he had to say about Musk, the CEO of Tesla: “The amount of jobs he’s creating, you may like him, you may hate him [but] there are very few people that take the risks that he takes that are willing to take those risks, and as a result, he deserves the rewards. I’m glad he won his case on his compensation.”

5 Likes

10 Likes

Kevin O’Leary got his initial money from mom, for buying defunct software companies and selling CDs of it. Then he unloaded his Softkey collection of crap for a hugely inflated price. Now. maybe Mattel didn’t do proper diligence, or they thought that software with no team maintaining it and maybe even no source code had any value, but I’m sure O’Leary vastly misrepresented it.

“x” has never been a neutral platform. it has always been about delivering hate. that’s why it exists, and twitter doesn’t

5 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

According to Herodotus, emperor Cambyses of Persia once had a judge flayed alive for accepting bribes. His son was allowed to succeed him but the father’s skin was used to cover his chair to remind him of the penalty for corruption.

…I’m not saying we should bring that kind of thing back, but maybe we could make it sound like we are considering bringing that kind of thing back.

9 Likes
13 Likes

The UK should charge him and request extradition.

12 Likes