4 Likes

GIF by moodman

7 Likes

No more red light camera tickets!

5 Likes

caraokemic

Gibberish GIF by RJ Tolson

1 Like

I really donā€™t remember anyone calling the VW Beatleā€™s thing a frunk, but maybe I missed that. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

Space Cadet Musk wants to start his own Starfleet Academy now. Robert Picardo let him know why that wouldnā€™t work

15 Likes

ā€œIā€™m not saying it canā€™t be done, Iā€™m saying it canā€™t be done by you.ā€
ā€” Robert Picardo, summarised.

15 Likes

ā€¦ there are plenty of military academies already, all over the world, some of which deal with space travel even :satellite: :artificial_satellite: :rocket:

Itā€™s funny how guys like Musk never express any interest in such things until theyā€™re far too old to enlist :thinking:

5 Likes

@BakaNeko

11 Likes

I liked this response:

14 Likes

ā€¦ according to :film_projector: should we conclude Musk is concerned about ending up in a Brazilian jail :thinking:

8 Likes

Many people here in Brazil firmly believe that we are living in a dictatorship commanded by the judiciary or Lula, if the person is a cartoonish anti-communist.

Mr. Moraes ordered the freezing of Starlinkā€™s assets in Brazil in order to pay the fines that Mr. Musk owes the government.

7 Likes
8 Likes

X flags NPR story on Trump, Arlington as unsafe

6 Likes

1 Like

[Elonā€™s Standoff With Brazil Reveals Hypocrisy & Overreach By Both Sides | Techdirt]

3 Likes

7 Likes