Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes
7 Likes

And I thought he couldn’t make Chinese kids laugh any harder at how bad his shit is!

Well they laugh at first and then quietly ask, like you may need an intervention, “why is he so successful in the West?” Makes no sense to them.

Not being an A student in bullshit I have no answers for them.

4 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/26/elon-musk-supports-california-ai-bill-00176388

Let’s check in on Grok for a second (at :12)

5 Likes

Thief peels cybertruck window like a banana

9 Likes

Check It Out Would You GIF by chelsiekenyon

12 Likes

7 Likes
10 Likes

wut?

4 Likes

uh… no, frunks existed before. Most rear engined cars had a frunk, though very simbolic. And the same word was used.

If any, this is another of those thinks Musk thinks he invented, but obviously not.

4 Likes
10 Likes

I was surprised the stupid old word was still in use. It’s so ’80s

2 Likes

Mine was yellow.

8 Likes

11 Likes

19 Likes

I have an idea! We could put the cars on rails to avoid needing to process the complex part of FSD! And to make it more optimum, we could join the ~pods~cars to other cars!

As this is probably a suboptimal way to move in respect of a car, I propose we name it subway!

8 Likes

Doesn’t the slash usually get used to show the two people on the ticket? It’s Kamala Harris or Harris/Walz, melon…

10 Likes

Honestly while a subway is an infinitely better idea, this is a problem you actually could fix with a software mode and a wireless signal. That it doesn’t work is just because Musk doesn’t give a damn about keeping any of his promises, even the easy ones. Investor and media attention only come from making them, and I doubt he even remembers them after that.

5 Likes

He’s an asshole and an idiot :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Elon Musk reins in Grok AI bot to stop election misinformation

5 Likes