16 Likes

FFS:

The Office Love GIF

13 Likes

People get ready!

alfred hitchcock workout GIF

13 Likes

10 Likes

In 2040 Musk will be literally and metabolically 69 years old, and he is going to produce a small country’s worth of CO2 trying to write NICE on the night sky as a birthday present to himself. :weary:

7 Likes

literally, elon, not one of those eggs is yours.

7 Likes

If they’re uncrewed, there are a whole lot of transfer windows. He sounds like he’s repeating something from someone who knew what they were talking about, but he didn’t really understand it at all. (And I wouldn’t know a Hohmann transfer from a torch-burn, but hopefully I’d mentally tag that and catch-up.)

And so what? Unless Dilbert Stank has a major Mars exploration program in his parts, what’s he going to do, launch a CyberTruck at it?

6 Likes

Counterpoint: No, Elon, they won’t.

6 Likes

oh no, hes just repeating himself since at least 2012 with this bs of the Mars Colonial Transporter, and since 2018 its always just 2-4 years away.

and of course not a word about artemis 3.

3 Likes

Navigation systems will be by Level 5 Self Driving.

6 Likes

they will just jump straight from level zero to level X. because elno best trillionaire engineer eva. so d.o.g.e…

3 Likes

The next transfer window will open on 4/20.

/s

7 Likes
4 Likes

I can’t believe anyone who has spent any time at all seriously contemplating the feasibility of a Mars colony really believes we are “about 20 years away” from building a self-sustaining city on Mars. That probably won’t be a realistic goal for centuries, if ever.

Again—we can’t even build a self-sustaining city in Antarctica, where you can get breathable air and drinkable water and human-appropriate gravity and cosmic radiation shielding for free.

18 Likes

Honestly, I’ll be impressed if we have a crewed mission to Mars within 20 years.

7 Likes