6 Likes

11 Likes
4 Likes

GIF by JoyPixels

19 Likes

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

11 Likes
6 Likes

I think that article’s characterization saying that Musk “offers to impregnate…” is way off. As Rolling Stone more accurately put it in their headline, this was a threat.

10 Likes

Remember like a week or so ago when I said that Elon’s greatest enemies right now is pissed off billionaires?

The Wall Street Journal has named Musk’s $44 billion acquisition of the social media giant one of the “worst deals since the financial crisis.” In reaching that conclusion, the Journal referred to data from PitchBook, which noted that X now has an estimated $13 billion in “hung debt.” Hung debt refers to debts that can’t be refinanced or sold because the asset securing the debt has lost so much value.

According to MarketWatch, X reported a $19 billion valuation for 2023, meaning X investors are $25 billion in the red. Investors are not happy. Ross Gerber, who invested $1 million into X, offered a brutal assessment of Musk’s leadership by telling the Washington Post, “Elon’s done a tremendous amount of wealth destruction since he’s purchased Twitter.”

He went even further when he said, “For the people who put capital into [Elon] for any amount, trying to explain to people how he lost so much money is not a fun conversation.” Gerber has reportedly set a six-month clock on Musk’s efforts to restore X’s stock value before he walks away from the deal entirely. It’s worth noting that Gerber is not alone in his dissatisfaction.

Perhaps the loudest and most meaningful voice of dissent comes from Jack Dorsey, who founded the Twitter platform before selling it to Musk (who renamed it “X”). The Washington Post estimates Dorsey has lost over $700 million since Musk’s takeover. He recently delivered a stinging rebuke to Musk over social media when he expressed doubts about Musk being the right person to buy X.

6 Likes

Assholes, all of them:

10 Likes

Kelce should offer to meet him in that ring he keeps going on about with Zuck.

5 Likes

15 Likes

Well then, Deplorean it is.

14 Likes

5 Likes

I assumed he meant he would hand over one of his 10 kids. I didn’t take it to mean he intended to impregnate her, foolish me.

6 Likes

As a woman, my immediate reaction is he is threatening to rape her.

22 Likes
9 Likes

That’s how it read to me as well.

12 Likes

I dunno… I’m still partial to wankpanzer, myself…

Maya Rudolph GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Frankly, the worst possible interpretation is probably still too generous to Musk.

12 Likes

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

6 Likes

He might imagine that Taylor Swift will be so astounded by his world-saving visionary genius that she will fall in love with him or at least want to receive the blessing of his genetically superior seed.

3 Likes