Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

16 Likes

12 Likes
11 Likes

I’m gonna tell the audience I’m going to pull out my cock, and the audience is gonna be like, ‘Whaaa?’ And then I pull out a baby rooster.”

From the mind who sent an assistant to a home improvement store on his way to Twitter HQ just so he could post that lame “Let that SINK in!” tweet.

Few things are less bearable than a profoundly unfunny person who fancies themselves a comedic genius for the ages.

5 Likes

9 Likes

This really could have been great. Not the sketch itself of course, which somehow makes his Wario thing sound good…but Musk being attacked live on television by an irate rooster would have been hilarious.

7 Likes

… of course for all we know he’s walking around with live animals in his pants all the time :thinking:

That’s always the elephant in the room when one meets the terraforming fanbois, isn’t it.
Mars already lost one somewhat usable atmosphere, how should it be able to keep hold of another?

One of the suggestions is usually to nuke the pole(s) which then gives terraforming a head start by vaporising the frozen water on and under the surface. Scott Manley ran the numbers on that and came up with the combined megatonnage of all devices at the height of the Cold War - multiplied by a factor of 20,000 to 25,000. Eddie “we should build gigaton devices” Teller would struggle with that.

NO, billionaires aren’t going to mars.

8 Likes
9 Likes

In a stunningly idiotic tweet, Musk asserted that “every great endeavor, from high-speed rail between our cities to making life multiplanetary,” would be made “effectively illegal” if vice president Kamala Harris were to beat former president Donald Trump in the upcoming election.

Yes, because efficient public transport is famously a Republican priority

12 Likes

Thanks Skum. I’m good with not going to Mars thanks. Wasting our resources on that vanity trip will actively make the earth a lesser place to live for the actual billions of us humans here.

Thanks for making explicit another sensible reason to vote for Harris (if you have a vote in the US).

8 Likes

NASA’s budget. Far right column is constant dollars.

Looks like he fooled Musk too.

2 Likes

Genius move. SpaceX is a defense contractor and needs the sweet DoD money.

2 Likes

Musk is a very stable genius, just like his idol.

2 Likes
5 Likes

So the Associated Press is going out of their way to trigger Elon this morning

7 Likes

Then Wilson laid into her father.

“Also, yes, I saw ‘the tweet,’” she wrote. “Heinous incel nonsense is in fact heinous incel nonsense. I don’t really have anything to add to it, it’s just abhorrent. That much is obvious and if you don’t see how then you’re part of the problem.”

She added, “I would just like to say to my audience members, don’t let people talk to you like that. It’s disgusting, it’s belittling and incredibly sexist. You deserve better.”

11 Likes

Yes, they are both full of horseshit.

4 Likes

:rofl:

13 Likes

Is that real?

1 Like