Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

1 Like

Who is Elon Musk I? Or is he Henry Ford III?

2 Likes

6,300 working starlink sats currently in orbit…for 4M costumers worldwide. so, lets see, elno wants at least 200M if I remember correctly…get ready for over 300,000 sats then.

3 Likes

That have to be replaced on as regularly as they are sent up. Never ending piles of shit accumulating in orbit, burning up or just being a block to observation of the sky. I expect lizard boy Moskvich is shielding the alien battle fleets approach…

4 Likes
10 Likes

Sounds like those Scottish people were lucky their Tesla just stopped working in the rain.

6 Likes
7 Likes

A Musk project running late because it’s not meeting its own schedule?
Unpossible, that never happens!

7 Likes

But the risks to health and safety are part of his educational experience!

6 Likes

Probably much more functional.

17 Likes

It looks nicer too.

11 Likes

It can probably take a light mist of water much better, as well.

9 Likes

“This isn’t ‘weak’. It spreads across it because it’s so strong it’s breaking itself"

:person_facepalming:

5 Likes

15 Likes

So “no more democracy” means “the majority will keep voting in the party and policies they actually want, forever”. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Well Leon did leave his country of birth just as it moved to democracy rather than an autocracy of a white minority.

I know I make that point about him fairly regularly, but I think it’s important. Democracy is the nightmare for him. Minority rule as is the colonial norm is what he grew up with and is comfortable with.

21 Likes

Somehow all the oligarchs hoarding billions of dollars keep coming out against the idea that everyone deserves some say in what happens where they live! It’s a mystery really.

13 Likes

A party that loses all the time, everywhere, will change its positions and strategies

A party that wins all the time, everywhere, will get blamed for everybody’s problems

Whether we hope for, or fear, a permanent Democratic majority, it’s a wrong prediction :roll_eyes:

America: tired huddled masses yearning to breath free need not apply. /s (my sarcasm, not his)