1 Like

Dork MAGA

14 Likes
7 Likes

Dark maga? Oh it gets worse?

5 Likes

Musk__but wait_there's more__435x333

4 Likes

Sorry for the direct link, but I couldnā€™t find it elsewhere.

2 Likes

IMG_6366

6 Likes

In theory, the event should have been a slam dunk ā€“ Trump returning to the site of his attempted assassination, defiant in the face of death, and accompanied by the richest man in the world and ā€œreal life Tony Starkā€ (yes, we really used to call him that).

Instead what we got was the propaganda equivalent of an air ball, as the two menā€™s combined presence somehow managed to be even less than the sum of its parts ā€“ presumably putting us well into negative territory. They spread lies, they inflamed political tensions, and they targeted the vulnerable ā€“ all in a dayā€™s work for two men who could afford to pay people to teach them social skills, but instead choose to be the poster boys for ā€œwhite nationalism, but somehow even stupiderā€.

Imagine going from being compared to a guy who built a fighting suit from a pile of scraps to being seen running a car company that made a barely functioning truck that looks like a pile of scraps.

10 Likes

10 Likes
6 Likes

13 Likes

Apple doesnā€™t fall far from the tree

10 Likes

Aw, isnā€™t it just adorable when Mums are supportiveā€¦

3 Likes

Apartheid Clyde is the only immigrant I approve of deportation. Literally calling for voting fraud. Orange and Leon are cut from the same cloth.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Concerns about the 78-year-old former presidentā€™s age and mental fitness have grown now that he is trying to return to office.

Tv Show Wow GIF by Fargo

7 Likes

I wouldnā€™t trust the source of anything on that site.

9 Likes

But waitā€¦ thereā€™s moreā€¦

15 Likes

15 Likes