Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Apparently, GEICO isn’t covering anyone’s CyberStucks anymore:

https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/1fxq6ml/geico_is_terminating_insurance_coverage_of_tesla/

7 Likes

8 Likes

oh. ok. if its indeed his account, then I have to assume its fine by his mum if hes writing this shit in her name.

1 Like

oh look, its renfield and his master;

6 Likes

Where I first saw that picture, it was captioned “I am Reek”

9 Likes

His name is actually Musk but I understand the confusion, since they’re both types of odors.

11 Likes

And of course he was wearing an “Occupy Mars” T-shirt. Because it’s not enough for a billionaire to keep pushing his unworkable fantasy about building a self-sustaining colony on another planet; he also has to do so in a way that makes fun of a grassroots political movement that sought to curb economic injustice.

8 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah I saw that article but the site was a bit on the sus side, so I didn’t share.

1 Like

6 that we know about, that is.

And apparently, none of those 6 women wants to be seen with either 1 of these 2 scumbags.

What a world, where they’re both so popular and powerful. :angry:

9 Likes

‘Dumpster’ Tesla Cybertruck Ridiculed By Stanford Marching Band During Halftime Performance

7 Likes
4 Likes

But Kamala Harris is the one who is undermining the traditional nuclear family because she helped raise her first-and-only husband’s children as her own and is (gasp!) even on friendly terms with his ex-wife.

10 Likes

12 Likes
7 Likes

He’s coming for Dril next…

5 Likes

14 Likes
4 Likes

Nuking a hurricane is obviously silly but what if we exploded a starship in one? Not on purpose…it’ll just happen…

3 Likes

5 Likes