Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

This sounds like some sov cit bullshit.

8 Likes
9 Likes

EGGS to allow third parties to train their AI models with social media users’ data

5 Likes

Elon Musk’s disaster relief promises: Should we believe the hype?

No, of course not. (Duh.) I must confess, what with so much going on, I had already forgotten some of it.

5 Likes

At around the 14:15 mark he talked about the cybertruck’s 5 recalls

2 Likes

ETA

[Why changes to the block on Elon Musk’s X are driving users away | TechCrunch]

[Elon Musk says (yet again) that X will stop letting you block users - The Verge]

10 Likes

“Free speech for me means removing from you the freedom to not listen.”

Noise cancelling headphones and leaving before the speaker has finished are now against the 1st Amendment as interpreted by SCOTUS (a Musk/Thiel subsidiary), and illegal. There will be a test, and failure to demonstrate sufficient attention to Protected Speech (that is, our speech, not yours) will be punished.

This is a natural extension of the war against adblockers, which is basically the same thing to a similar end. “You do not have the right to control what you are exposed to.”

they live GIF

15 Likes

I wonder how many more people he’ll lose after this.

Certainly a ton of women.

7 Likes

Some people are joking that soon He will rename his site XChan.

8 Likes

“joking”.

A rotting carcass by any other name would smell as sickly-sweet.

8 Likes

Back when the pay for verification started, I heard $8chan a lot.

9 Likes

Or Stalker Central.

8 Likes

I haven’t been checking BlueSky too often, but there’s been a flood of new people coming in there since the announcement…

8 Likes
8 Likes

That’s…that’s not how petitions work.

8 Likes

As they are a hindrance to the first amendment

Good, then he will keep them for non-Americans, right? Right?

8 Likes

So…I sign the petition and then give half to Kamala?

If I believed he would really follow through on this - he’s probably gaming it as inconsistent reinforcement and will do one or two payments.

4 Likes

Perhaps Musk’s most bizarre argument came when he argued U.S. elections are vulnerable due to a lack of paper ballots. “The last thing I would do is trust a computer program,” he told the audience.

9 Likes
8 Likes

IMG_6655

Or has had a ton of electrology - which might explain some things.

7 Likes