Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

After several american conspiracy theories about elections came to brazil, it seems that at least one is going the other way.

Brazil has a robust system for voting without paper ballots, all votes cast at a voting station (no vote by mail), but there are right wing complains for several years that the system is not secure and that it can be manipulated.
However, they never complain when they win nor participate actively in the audits that are made before the elections to ensure that the system is safe.
And, each year a right wing asshole propose a new stupid way to introduce paper ballots again.

6 Likes

If you leave before big brotherā€™s speech ends, if your participation in the five minutes hate falls short of proper usage of free speech there will be consequences ā€¦

2 Likes

you dont say, shithead;

fcktht

13 Likes

Do you remember when they hired some expert from Argentina to prove that Mr. Lula stole the election? Even statistic students debunked that comedy sketch.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Regardless of whatever else happens, I look forward to these two inevitably falling out and trying to destroy each other.

7 Likes

Also email spam filters. Any Nigerian prince requests and boner pill advertisement should be forwarded directly to Musk, and if heā€™s somehow filtering them out and not reading them heā€™s violating the Constitution.

7 Likes

This must be a ā€œjokeā€.

I am not on xitter, but I hang around an electronics forum (probably the most famous one), quite well moderated, where off topic/politics/religion/pseudoscience etc. is frowned upon and usually results in the thread being locked and some bans.
Even in this ā€œcleanā€ technical environment, I have a list of blocked users rivaling my personal contact list and continuously growing?
Why?
Some people are rude, some are a-holes, some are petulant or annoyingly pedant, many are, simply, bigots.
I donā€™t need to read their stuff or interact with them.

A way to avoid unwanted interactions is the very basic requirement of a common place.
If I am at a party, I can move to a different corner of the room, or take a leaf from TMBGā€™s book.
Online, I need a filter.

10 Likes

Itā€™s not a joke, just arrogant solipsism. Of course X canā€™t work without a way to remove people, but if Musk doesnā€™t like what someone is saying he can just kick them off the site. This is only saying that nobody else should have the power to block because nobody else matters. Itā€™s his place and his rules and how dare anyone want different.

14 Likes

7 Likes

I mean Iā€™m not gonna follow him on any of those either. Iā€™m done with billionaire social media where they can take their ball away if they want to change the rules yet again and you donā€™t like it.

No more. I havenā€™t signed up to a shiny new service in years.

10 Likes

7 Likes

Whyā€™s neuralink facing fines from Transportation?

4 Likes

Breaching regulations on transport of hazardous substances.

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised Twitter isnā€™t under investigation from Labor (both), equality, and FCC. If itā€™s not, why not?
Prima facie a bunch of cases to answer thereā€¦

2 Likes

This is the main reason he pouring money into :tangerine: puppet. He hopes his Trojan horse Vance will invoke the 25th and cancel all federal investigations into his house of cards. To him, the sky is falling so it doesnā€™t matter to throw millions here and there to keep the scam running.

8 Likes
4 Likes

If Vance doesnā€™t deliver, then Musk, in his capacity as head of the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE), will recommend abolishing those pesky agencies.

5 Likes
8 Likes