Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

When I left Twitter in December 2022, losing a community that was very dear to me in the process I might add, I had over 275k accounts on my blocklist there. That was the only thing that made it tolerable to be trans on Twitter. I miss the people I knew from there that I wasn’t able to find on other sites, but I have never regretted leaving.

If he goes through with this insane plan, no one who is a minority will want to be on there. He just keeps proving again and again that he has not a single clue what people want in social media. I’m honestly kind of surprised Xitter is still a going concern, but I guess he’s rich enough to subsidize it for the time being. :woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

I dont think hes completly clueless, its just that what people want is not what he wants. except his fascist nazi fanbois, whom he actively supports on shitter while actively fighting and supressing anybody else.

2 Likes
11 Likes

The sad thing is he could just buy the company & end the suit. And own the rights afterwards.

8 Likes

“Any prudent brand considering any Tesla partnership has to take Musk’s massively amplified, highly politicized, capricious and arbitrary behavior, which sometimes veers into hate speech, into account,” Alcon’s suit explains. “Alcon did not want BR2049 to be affiliated with Musk, Tesla, or any Musk company, for all of these reasons.”

oh, they really hate him. wonderful.

10 Likes

I also love the implication that Musk is so toxic that he’s going to drag down the public image of a sci-fi dystopia.

16 Likes

“The little people are so odd!”

8 Likes

Qu’ils mangent de la brioche?

5 Likes

Person with unlimited money who doesn’t put any work into raising his children doesn’t get why other people might worry about how much money it takes. He really is unfathomably stupid. Like, not just “doesn’t understand engineering” or even “doesn’t understand management”, but full out “might not have full object persistence”.

13 Likes

There are policy decisions that could be made that would make it so that people actually would not need to worry about the cost of having children. But Musk has hitched his wagon to the party that is against all that, because he doesn’t really care about children or “global populations falling.”

All he cares about is the dominance of the white race, and so he puts his support behind the party that will promote the interests of the white race instead of the party that will promote what’s best for actual children.

10 Likes

Musk__but wait_there's more__435x333

5 Likes

Musk went on to suggest that American elections are broadly unsafe because of voting machines and absentee balloting: “In my opinion, we should have paper ballots only. It should be in-person voting with ID. End of story.”

“The last thing I would do is trust a computer program,” added the CEO currently trying to sell America on driverless cars.

7 Likes
8 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

No one has posted this yet?

6 Likes

“I did Nazi that coming!” Musk quipped,

Predictable juvenile humour from 15 years ago.

He’s so tiresome.

5 Likes

“ Elon Musk accuses German magazine of encouraging his and Donald Trump’s assassination”

IMG_6699

7 Likes

euronews: “The magazine added in its follow-up article that the comparison with Hitler and Hugenberg was intended to show how Musk could become a dangerous influence on modern democracy”

“could”, you say? what is this, 2022?

5 Likes