Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

3 Likes

it’ll be nice that when the fbi subpoenas twxtr for all those lone wolves, they’ll know which doors to knock on. ( literally the only silver lining i can think of )

1 Like

“This is a weird situation; Elon is the richest man on Earth. He certainly doesn’t need Tesla to build him a house,” Electrek’s Fred Lambert wrote. “If true, it could be a sign that the CEO is becoming disconnected from reality and thinks he is above the rules. It’s not like there were no other signs of that lately.”

10 Likes
3 Likes

if true and “becoming”?!? thats funny…

4 Likes
4 Likes

4 Likes

13 Likes

Any bets on how offensive Elno’s reply will be?

5 Likes

8 Likes

… will it come with a pony and a unicorn :open_mouth:

5 Likes
4 Likes

sadly, not a club I could support;

Mr Leishman joked that the club are “not planning” to sue Musk.

He added: “We’ve got his back. If he wants to fight Mark Zuckerberg, we’re in his corner.”

on another note…is this spacex-logo a golgafrincham space-goat?

6 Likes

All door handles- $800

I haven’t had a car in a over decade now but I can’t remember those breaking like ever.

5 Likes

maybe because it’s a taxi, and the door handles get outsized use? but that’s all i can think of ( unless it’s a taxi in japan, with those automatic doors someone posted about )

3 Likes
6 Likes

What a thin skinned idjit.

One of the people reportedly given the pink slip was Aaron Rodericks, a team co-lead who last Friday secured a temporary injunction from an Irish court preventing X from disciplining him after he liked a number of tweets critical of Musk and CEO Linda Yaccarino.

6 Likes

Elon Musk fears shoplifting epidemic shows America is ‘going full Joker’ | Fortune

2 Likes