Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

“First come the shoplifters and then the vandals, and according to this podcast I heard they destroyed Rome.”

9 Likes

… do we need a law-and-order panic topic :thinking:

5 Likes

Twitter still had a team that could be halved? Or is this some king Solomon shit? Did Elon use a axe to do it?

6 Likes

Bocchi The Rock Bocchi GIF - Bocchi The Rock Bocchi Half Assed - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes
9 Likes

He keeps on flirting with losing the one stop shop status for GDPR.

That one I double fucking dare him to do. It will genuinely put them out of business in Europe (and make the world just a tiny little bit better).

@GagHalfrunt ships full of competent soldiers arrived in what is now Italy all the time. The Mediterranean being the primary trade and war route for lots of civilisations in what became called the middle East, Africa, and Europe. Phoenicians are usually a good bet though when in doubt for “who sailed…?” back then kind of questions.

I’d be more interested in how many of the Sea Peoples sailed from what is now Italy though…

6 Likes

And some confirmation.

Main thing new in that are quotes from Musk. He is way, way down the rabbit hole.

“Oh you mean the ‘Election Integrity’ Team that was undermining election integrity? Yeah, they’re gone.”

ETA:
And contradicted by Yaccarino. How much longer is she going to be there?

4 Likes

Add it to the list.

Elon Musk invented:

• Internet banking
  • Electric cars
  • Space travel
  • Short form internet messaging
  • The letter “X”, and now,
  • The Æniad

Is there anything this man can’t claim that he did?

8 Likes
7 Likes

It must be a strategy to remember his kid’s name. Quick, what’s something that has a name that starts with “A-XII”?

6 Likes

… two different macho nerd planes

Lockheed A-12 - Wikipedia

McDonnell Douglas A-12 Avenger II - Wikipedia

Musk’s next kid will be named “Avenger Two”

6 Likes

According to Grimes it’s officially after the Lockheed. “No weapons, no defenses, just speed. Great in battle, but non-violent.”

7 Likes

… I can’t tell if you’re joking :sob:

7 Likes
  • Space Invaders
  • Yellow Pages on the Internet
2 Likes

8 Likes

Partially named after a con-man. I’m shocked.

9 Likes

I’ll have you know that Slippery Jim diGriz is the con-man. All others are pale imitations. There will be no further questions.

7 Likes

Slippery Jim had an admirable code of ethics. Entirely inappropriate to associate anything Elon-related with him.

8 Likes

3 Likes

… do I even want to know what famous immigrant Elon Musk has to say about other immigrants :grimacing:

6 Likes