Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

1 Like

Twitter CEO Linda Yaccarino has Facebook but not Twitter(now X) on her home screen

(Reddit link)

That’s certainly a lot of confidence she has in a product she’s working on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I listen to BBC sounds for some music and the odd SF/horror drama and I hear the news and fast forward but not before the phrase “small boats” and words like “asylum” and “crisis”. Do any of these fuckers know what a real crisis looks like at all?

4 Likes

They do, but they can’t help themselves. Manufacturing a xenophobic crisis is a tried and true method and Build the Wall Stop the Boats is just so damn catchy!

4 Likes

I mean a crises are the things causing refugees to risk such terrible odds.

There are countries with real refugee/asylum crises, but the UK and US are not two of them and not by a very, very, very long way.

4 Likes

Yeah, I hear you, but on the other hand

3 Likes

I’d say the deaths crossing the channel are a crisis. Especially as there were damn near zero when we were in the Dublin agreement

7 Likes
4 Likes

65ee3e926012fa772917783fd443f92b

6 Likes
6 Likes

When this thin-skinned idiot gets even a little criticism, his response is to try to get you killed.

4 Likes

oh, and the new factory in brandenburg near berlin has about three times more work-related injuries than any other auto-maker;

6 Likes
8 Likes

Looks like a paddling pool.

2 Likes

Fucking hell

4 Likes
16 Likes

He wasn’t firing from the hip. He was holding it up to his eyes.

Krang

3 Likes

edit/ deleted. pointless. apologies.

He should livestream him firing that at a cybertruck. It either goes through the truck like paper or ricochets backwards.

Either of which is a successful test.

5 Likes

GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes