Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

7 Likes

:laughing:

In a sane world, such massive, sustained incompetence coupled with warning signs a mole rat could see from Mars would have killed Twitter by now, with Musk’s rep as a hands-on CEO on a par with Uri Geller’s as a metalworker.

I’m stunned that it’s lasted this long. I expected Jan or Feb.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Heh. If Musk wants to try to deflect that documentary, he might have a lot more money, possibly more weird followers, but can he really be scarier than other groups Gibney has done, like Scientology?

(Also, unlike Musk, Scientology definitely pays its lawyers.)

4 Likes

Surprisingly, a smart move from team Musk.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Maybe I misread the article, but Ben Brody was not the Nazi involved in the fight in Oregon. He was in California at the time

On June 26, Brody woke up still at the center of a dangerous right-wing conspiracy. At the urging of his friends, he made a video and posted it to Instagram attempting to clear his name. He also posted debit card receipts that showed he was in California the day of the Oregon fight.

5 Likes

Omg no maybe I misread it. That makes so much more sense!

2 Likes

The article does make it unclear as I also didn’t realize Brody wasn’t at the rally until the end of the article

2 Likes

It’s in the fifth paragraph:

But others dismissed the reality of far-right violence by falsely claiming members of the neo-Nazi group were actually federal agents. That included Musk, who amplified the false conspiracy that Brody was the man in the mask, then later suggested Brody was part of a “false flag situation,” in a post on X ― previously called Twitter ― that remains up today.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Like so many things connected to Elon Musk, “X v. X” sounds like some kind of bad sci-fi title.

6 Likes

7 Likes
1 Like

… Paris Hilton having an alt-right midlife crisis à la Naomi Wolf, Musk, or Russell Brand would be the most surprising and unexpected thing ever

3 Likes

7 Likes

Calling it a “Barrett 50 cal”, Elno is being superficial as usual. Is it a particular M82 variant or an M107?

It probably gets as much use as his cowboy hat.

1 Like

It sounds like tic-tac-toe game between two braggarts who are convinced O is for betas, unaware that the whole game is for small children anyway.

3 Likes
4 Likes