Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

It’s times like this that I feel like trans people are invisible. EM disowned his own daughter and is repeatedly transphobic, but it still doesn’t make the bingo card.

8 Likes

X Social Media, which says in the suit that it’s “a vanguard in utilising social media and marketing technology to connect consumers with legal services in situations where those harmed would otherwise remain voiceless and without remedy,” claims that it’s invested more than $400million in Facebook advertising to reach potential clients.

It alleges that Twitter’s rebrand has caused it to lose revenue. “In a short time, X Corp has wielded its social media clout, marketing resources, and overall national notoriety to dominate consumer perception of its ‘X’ mark,” the lawsuit reads.

4 Likes

An interview with Bankston about the Brody case:

1 Like

She wants the kids and no one here can blame her for that

8 Likes

Strategy.
Yeah. Ok. “Strategy.”

4 Likes

Hindsight is 20/20; turns out Musk was a horrible choice for co-parenting.

The real rub is that he probably doesn’t spend any time with all the offspring he makes, and only sees them as an extension of his “legacy,” not as actual people.

As a mom who just finished getting my own kid to adulthood as happily, healthily and safely as is possible, I say sincerely - what a fucking nightmare situation.

11 Likes

Apparently not suing for custody though, just the right to see them.

Which begs the question “who IS actually raising these kids?” I’m pretty sure Musk isn’t an especially active parent. So mostly nannies I guess?

3 Likes
2 Likes

Boston dynamics: lol, lmao

4 Likes

… letting some other company’s robots raise his children would be a bad look for Tesloptimusk :robot:

3 Likes

Those are dudes in suits…

Also, they walk like old men.

3 Likes

Oh no! They’re coming right toward me! I’m very scared… I… I suppose I could just walk away at a moderate pace… Do I need to run? No… no, I can just walk away I guess…

5 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

fwiw, i’m pretty sure almost of those are renders.

( disclaimer: not entirely sure about the cyber truck assembly line, that one’s probably a composite, but it’s hard to be 100% certain. i think the only real ones are the “motor torque control” shot and possibly the one with the engineer celebrating. )

4 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Imagine Elon’s reaction after sobering up from a days long ketamine trip just to see a social media parody of his site become more popular and the face of that site is this girlie haha

3 Likes