Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

foundations

Some sort a tax dodge?

2 Likes

Ugh. Will the literal fascists that currently rule Italy allow the colosseum to be used for this inanity?

2 Likes

I am all in favor of using the Colosseum, so long as this is done by its old customs.

4 Likes

Remember :+1: means death.

3 Likes

Nitpick Your Battles

10 Likes

Isn’t maple syrup from North America? Tea bags are from 20th century etc…

2 Likes

They picked it up when they grabbed the T-Rex.

2 Likes

They’re stick figures (yes, in universe they know they’re stick figures) explicitly using D&D 3.5 rules (there is an upgrade from 3.0 in the first comic that they comment on) who are literally trying to stop their world from being destroyed by a lich unleashing the scribble (yes, a bunch of snarled drawn lines) at the core of their world. If “maple syrup comes from North America” is your bugaboo about this comic, I have bad, bad news for you.

4 Likes

Taters come from North and South America, but that didn’t stop Tolkien. :man_shrugging:

Po-ta-toes

9 Likes

Though Peter Jackson swapped out Tolkien’s anachronistic tobacco for … something else :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Aaaaalso, to be fair, they’re not describing tea bags. They’re describing… something else. Something else for which the technology definitely existed in the Roman era.

(Though whether that technology exists among stick figures is a separate question.)

5 Likes

I don’t know where Middle-Earth’s potatoes are from.

4 Likes

Rest of that sound like fun.

The Breakfast Club Sunglasses GIF

1 Like

Potato trees

2 Likes

…and you call yourself a Tolkien fan /s

3 Likes

my house

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes