Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

He’s massive fan of censorship.

8 Likes

This sounds like a dumb person’s idea about what smart people do

10 Likes

I am absolutely sure that this is technically true. Elon doesn’t care what she does and she can go and do whatever she wants to, however he will not take anything that she is doing into account or care about it. He is also not going to tell her any of his plans ahead of time, since he doesn’t have any and just makes things up spur of the moment

4 Likes

Yaccarino said that the company was “close” to break-even.ing

Fixed that for her.

4 Likes

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/4147066-musk-mulling-noble-debate-with-zuckerberg-instead-of-cage-fight/

3 Likes
3 Likes

I expect this might go slightly better than the MyPillow auction, but really it’s anyone’s guess at this point.

2 Likes

He’s got a lot more sycophants than Lindell, so I expect to to go decently. Maybe not as well as he thinks, but I don’t think it’ll be an utter embarrassment.

3 Likes

I also think there are folks who are honestly nostalgic for Old Twitter. Whether that sense-memory will be enough for them to overcome their distaste for Elmo’s work – I’m guessing this population in particular would not be fans of the rebrand – is another question.

There are probably also some internet historian-collector types who would be just as eager to buy up Twitter memorabilia as to bid on pets.com sock puppets. (Which is to say, very eager.)

3 Likes

Didn’t he already do this last year? I assume that this will do just as well as that did… which I don’t recall being very well

4 Likes

I assumed he would keep the cages.

6 Likes

He doesn’t have that many employees now

5 Likes

I assume that they would be for his captive broodmares.

4 Likes

Nothing like 5 hours of Dan Carlin to set the mood. /s

3 Likes

Dan Carlin voice: “We often ask ourselves, from our vantage in history, what could compel someone to fuck Elon Musk? It’s impossible to get into that mindset if you aren’t living in it. You try to place yourself on that battlefield and the mind recoils. But people, real people, lived that experience. Grimes is about to find out, and the results… will be devastating.”

5 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

He’s no Roman Mars :tiger2:

3 Likes
3 Likes

For anyone who still uses the site, attached to that tweet is a web poll tweet asking who will win. Seeing how Elon says he loves the results of those polls, you can put in a trołł vote over here.

4 Likes

Don’t you need to be a subscriber to vote, or did they remove that limitation?

1 Like