Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

the flying fuck? besides from actively sabotaging operations with such stunts, this seems like another confirmation that gwynne shotwell is basicely spaceXs yaccarino, right?

2 Likes

Another thing that seems to be missing on that dash is vents for climate control. That’s going to be damn uncomfortable in summer and winter.

2 Likes

Aronofsky already has footage for the Neuralink section of the film:

6 Likes

4395858c-4024-4080-a85f-bf87c5bf0ed5_text

3 Likes

They can do more than fine. They have stop work authority for situations that are immediately dangerous to the life and health of workers.

1 Like

it’s less about what they have the authority to do, and more about what they choose to do. on the whole, our government treats the wealthiest of individuals and the giganticiest* of corporations with the lightest of touch

(* that’s a real word which i absolutely did not just now make up )

1 Like
3 Likes

So, the worst four by four by far?

(With due apologies to Land Rover.)

5 Likes

It does have four wheel steering, so I think that makes it the worst four by four by four by far.

5 Likes

I’m sure this joke will have been made up thread. Nevertheless…

Canyoneeeeerooooo!

7 Likes
4 Likes

Hope you don’t get buyer’s remorse.

1 Like

So it’s a one-year lease with extra steps.

2 Likes

Is there a subscription payment as well so it’ll turn on?

5 Likes

12 Likes

apparently, it fits as many bikes as you want… so long as it’s one at a time :rofl:

( sorry, your find was just so funny, i had to go tracking it down. apparently the earlier test models could fit a full size bike in the bed, but not the cyberjunks currently being called the preproduction model. some employees are test driving them apparently. )

( eta: also, poor bikes. they’re going to get their paint all dinged up )

7 Likes
3 Likes

speaking of load-capacity;

7 Likes