Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Guessing some weird translation error. In every other source it’s the other way around…

1 Like

the fuck? bnn-network. wow. I dont know…it does weirdly sound like the “someone” who wrote/translated(?) the piece tried to twist and phrase it in an odd way in “favour” for tesla :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

A person who dies in a spacecraft that suffers catastrophic failure due to a bad sensor or a faulty door latch or a leaky o-ring or a damaged heat shield is just as dead as a person who dies in a spacecraft whose engines blow up.

1 Like

While I really don’t like Varadkar he doesn’t deserve racist rants from the edgelord in chief of the online fascists. The legislation just hasn’t passed the upper house yet, it’s been in the works for a long time and Skum has been pissed off from the get go. So it must be okay then.

4 Likes

(reddit link)

shaun of the dead GIF

5 Likes

yes. I wont deny that. sorry, and? (and it was a specific example, where this faulty sensor did not lead to a catastrophic failure. the engine shut off and the flight kept going. what you all want from me?!?)

1 Like

Nearly six years after Elon Musk first announced his plans for a futuristic Supercharger station, Tesla has finally broken ground on the project.

“Gonna put an old school drive-in, roller skates & rock restaurant at one of the new Tesla Supercharger locations in LA,” Musk wrote on social media in 2018.

2 Likes

He could hire grandma Boebert to manage it for him. She’d be just perfect.

3 Likes

What’s more, Musk’s plans highlight Tesla’s efforts to turn its EV chargers into destinations that can compete with gas stations. By reimagining charging stations, Tesla and other electric-car makers could combat EV adoption hesitancy. To date, several Tesla charging stations already include several amenities, including lounges, vending machines, and Tesla merchandise.

that is definitly gonna save the planet, mistamarks… :woozy_face:

1 Like

dc812274511e894b

Once Tesla completes its Cybertruck and Full Self Driving technology, then Elon’s truck will be able to leave him, too.

10 Likes

2 wives left him one of them twice.

2 Likes

Will it’s doors work as poorly as their cars do

1 Like

Hope that at least the doors to the toilets work…

1 Like

The set comes with two 11-ounce bottles of CyberBeer — which Tesla describes on its website as a “Helles Lager”

I think they had a typo, that should be “Hell’s Lager”

Recently seen on Reddit.

5 Likes

Top comment should probably go in the metric thread :smiley:

5 Likes

RC?

Remote control is the new full self driving.

5 Likes

I think Halting State or Rule 34 had taxis where the drives were outsourced to China or India.

3 Likes

probably release candidate. ( which is exactly the state of a car you expect to see getting towed around due to design or production issues /s )

1 Like