Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Like those little food delivery “robots”. Which is basically Wallace & Gromit’s “Shopper 13”
cheese acquisition system.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Here ya go:
coke-bottle-e1376598139167
(I added the link while you posted.)

1 Like

Well, it is off road…

… serving briefly as a trailer :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s about the size of an Airstream, without any of the charm.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Old news…

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/20/tech/elon-musk-boosting-pizzagate-conspiracy-theory/index.html

Elon Musk is now boosting the ‘Pizzagate’ conspiracy theory

3 Likes

Google Translate:

Di reveals: Tesla is suing the state for suspended license plates

The electric car company Tesla is suing the state through the Swedish Transport Agency because the company does not get access to registration plates for new cars, Di can reveal.

“This seizure of license plates constitutes a discriminatory attack without any support in law directed at Tesla,” the company writes.

https://archive.is/5rvW2

2 Likes

"Seko, the Swedish trade union that includes postal workers, said that it viewed the lawsuit “as a sign that Tesla has not been able to circumvent our sympathy action”. It added: “There is an easy way for Tesla to solve this, and that is to sign a collective agreement with IF Metall.”

7 Likes

Asshole. Martin Klepke at Arbetet has this comment:

Tesla’s latest move is to sue the Swedish government, according to Dagens Industri.

The reason is that the labor union Seko has halted all mail handling for Tesla.

This has prevented Postnord from delivering license plates to new Tesla owners.

And cars without license plates are not allowed to be driven in Sweden.

Now, Tesla chooses to sue the Swedish government because the government does not intervene and allow another company besides Postnord to distribute the license plates.

In other words, Tesla demands that the Swedish government order strikebreaking.

Which is completely scandalous.

Conflicts at the Stripa mine
There was a time, both in Sweden, Europe, and the large country in the West where Tesla comes from, when the connection between business owners and politicians was almost customary, and business owners often sat in political assemblies.

An example from Sweden that closely resembles Tesla’s lawsuit for state-sanctioned strikebreakers is the conflicts at the Stripa mine in 1926.

Miners had gone on strike because the Liberals, who were in a coalition government with the Social Democrats, wanted to change the law and order the country’s emergency workers to become strikebreakers at the Stripa mine.

The Liberals pushed through their demand with the support of the right, and the coalition government fell apart.

And now, a hundred years later, Tesla demands that the Swedish government resume its role as a provider of strikebreakers and hire a different transport company than Postnord to do the job of the striking workers.

Absurd how little Tesla’s owners understand
It is truly absurd and shows how little Tesla’s owners understand how democracy and the rules of the labor market work.

The difference between Sweden and the USA is not as significant as often claimed and as Tesla itself would like to suggest.

In the USA, the auto industry union UAW has recently gone through labor market conflicts with Ford, General Motors, and Stellantis.

All with successful results for the employees.

But Tesla refused. Even in the USA.

Tesla wants to turn back the clock
It is evident that Tesla wants to turn back the clock a century to a time when business leaders controlled politics.

Like an echo from the battles at the Stripa mine, we hear the magnate Elon Musk ordering the Swedish government to organize strikebreaking.

It is utterly absurd for all countries and all workers worldwide.

7 Likes

”My work here is done.”

Did he give them submarines for clearing the tunnels?

1 Like

no. fucking. bottom…

1 Like

Elon Musk claims he was ‘one of the best Quake players in the world.’

https://nitter.net/shacknews/status/1726424413229232164

1 Like

… isn’t “richest asshole in the world” good enough?

1 Like

I was really good at Smash Bros. until I started playing against different people. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

i’m so confused. i thought george santos was the world’s best quake player

3 Likes

I thought it was Kitara Ravache.

1 Like

X/Twitter booted out of Australia’s disinformation-fighting club

Australia’s Digital Industry Group (DIGI), the industry association for organizations that invest in online safety, privacy, and cyber security, has decided to withdraw X’s place in the voluntary code that oversees efforts to stop the spread of misinformation.

X earned the dubious distinction of having its signatory status to the Australian Code of Practice on Disinformation and Misinformation (ACPDM) withdrawn after a complaint about its handling or lack thereof of reports of misinformation it carried during the lead-up on a referendum that offered Australians the chance to amend their constitution. The proposed change would have enabled the creation of a Voice to Parliament for Australia’s indigenous people, and sparked vivid and prolonged debate.

[…]

4 Likes