Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

the article says the product team - ie. galaxy brain - has redesigned the feed making it so that the old ad embeds don’t work. they apparently failed to tell the advertising team, so now they have to get those customers buying new more expensive ads or watch them simply leave, all after the fact ( sounds like the new flow is coming soon? or maybe never )

2 Likes

My point was they don’t know the difference between deprecating a feature and depreciating an asset.

It’s like the company is run neither by financially, nor technically, competent people.

Or something.

Or maybe they just don’t English too good but want to talk like they do with their fancy words because we all know the fash are like Humpty Dumpty and they think words mean whatever they want them to.

5 Likes

Um…

2 Likes

$100 and will ship in the first quarter of 2023.

So it’s like all his other promises then? Late and horrible?

4 Likes
7 Likes

Whiny baby strikes again.

5 Likes
9 Likes

“… the flow must spice” :confused:

2 Likes

“He is also co-founder and CEO of several other companies that are salient in the public imagination, including Tesla, Neuralink, and SpaceX”

Nice, Casey! Very nice! :rofl:

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Under the leadership of CEO Linda Yaccarino, X (formerly known as Twitter) has been placing ads for brands like The New York Times Co.'s The Athletic, MLB, the Atlanta Falcons, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Amazon, and Office Depot on a verified pro-Adolf Hitler account that encourages antisemitic harassment. The company continues to monetize the openly antisemitic account despite reportedly acknowledging it had violated the platform’s “rules against violent speech.”

During an August 10 interview with CNBC, Yaccarino falsely claimed that brands are “protected from the risk of being next to” toxic content and “by all objective metrics, X is a much healthier and safer platform than it was a year ago.”

Media Matters and other observers have documented how X has remained a dangerous cesspool of content, especially for advertisers. Since Elon Musk took over the company, X has placed ads for numerous brands directly on Holocaust denial, white nationalist, and neo-Nazi accounts. Ads have also appeared next to content from the accounts of extremists that have been restored under Musk.

4 Likes

Musk might have a shot at getting the “X” symbol for Twitter, from US Steel.

https://www.axios.com/2023/08/16/us-steel-bids-may-put-cherished-ticker-symbol-x-in-play

1 Like

Is he planning to take that wreak public again?

4 Likes

5 Likes

So is it targeting the vaccine or the virus?

FDA approved! :wink:

6 Likes

When I saw that it was my first thought - will this push him to impulsively take the company public just to get the symbol? It would be a bizarre, nonsensical thing to do…so, probably “yes”?

4 Likes

Doctor Demon Sperm. Does it shed that too?

5 Likes

Fucking Dumbass Approved? Good enough for me!

4 Likes

6 Likes