Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes

Very eXtreme. The 90s called. They want you to know that they miss you too, Elon

ETA: Oh shit! Is it trying to make it look like the screen around the X is broken? Lame, and I am going to guess that if that is what they are doing then Apple will pull them soon since I am certain they have some rule against exactly this sort of thing in the app store rules ā€œNo application will display images that could cause the user to believe their device has been damagedā€ or something

5 Likes

ā€¦ heā€™ll just sell shares back and forth to himself so everybody has to watch and talk about it :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

at least heā€™s keeping a consistent look across companies

4 Likes

In 1868, a novel effect was used at the Alhambra Theatre of Variety in London when Rimmel scent was sprayed into the theatre during the Magic Dance of The Fairy Acorn Tree.

3 Likes

Another Tesla driver, Rick Meggison, told Arizona-based TV station ABC 15 that he got trapped inside his Model Y vehicle for around 20 minutes on a 100-degree day in June, saying he couldnā€™t open the doors or windows as the battery had died.

The 73-year-old said that he called his sister who was able to open the passenger door using the Tesla app ā€” but that also cracked the carā€™s window, he said.

The manual door release can be tricky to find unless youā€™ve combed through your carā€™s ownerā€™s manual.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Teslaā€™s Autopilot engineers have claimed the automakerā€™s leadership not only knew the software was unable to detect and respond to cross traffic, it did nothing to fix it.

These allegations came to light this week from a civil lawsuit brought against Tesla regarding a crash that killed 50-year-old father Jeremy Banner in 2019.

[ā€¦]

1 Like

ā€œResponding appropriately to cross-trafficā€ seems like a pretty essential skill for an autonomous driving system to support.

4 Likes

Tbf, that is something you should always do when you get a new car. And in 20mins you should be able to find it in the manual.

Unless, and I wouldnā€™t put that past Tesla, the manual is entirely electronic and not available when youā€™re out of battery.

1 Like

Gotta love his arsonist approach to running twitter

4 Likes

Did he just realize that people block advertisers?

ETA: ah, yes, narcissism makes more sense.

3 Likes

Shhhhā€¦ heā€™s not bright enough to realize that on his own

1 Like

Fredā€™s Dad Andy?

1 Like

IIRC, thatā€™s the case. Because giant touchscreen, and your Internet connection is never down.

3 Likes

Of course, people will still block him. Theyā€™ll just do it with the ā€œdelete accountā€ function, a function that does make a lot of sense right now.

4 Likes

To think many asskissers still think heā€™s a super genius

7 Likes

4 Likes

When I left Twitter, I had 275k accounts blocked. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d have stayed if Iā€™d been forced to be subjected to the transphobes that tried to harass me daily. Heā€™s just mad so many people blocked him and his solution is to force us to be subjected to abuse and harassment just because heā€™s mad people donā€™t want to listen to him, ultimate man-baby.

9 Likes

Pretty sure that Elon will still have the ability to block whoever he wants to using Xā€™s ā€œElon modeā€

3 Likes