Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Stop interrupting Elno while he’s making a mistake!

4 Likes

Elon doesn’t need to block people since he can simply ban anyone he doesn’t like. So he’s right, the feature doesn’t make sense. Why would his personal website have tools that only other people need?

5 Likes

I blocked Elno when he first made the offer for Twitter. When he unblocked himself was going to be my red line for deleting my account, but he exceeded expectations in November.

3 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

… it’s remarkable how many wrong answers are floating around to questions like “What are Elon’s qualifications exactly?”

1 Like

that’s wild. did you use some sort of tool or block list for that?
( i can’t even imagine how long it would take to click the block button on that many people individually! )

2 Likes

“ Of the 153,209,283 X accounts following Musk at the time the data was collected, around 42 percent of Musk’s followers, or more than 65.3 million users, have zero followers on their own account. Just over 72 percent, or nearly 112 million, of these users following Musk have less than 10 followers on their account.

When it comes to content creation on the platform, more than 62.5 million Musk followers have zero tweets.”

What a sad, little boi.

4 Likes

I did around 15k myself, the rest was a blocklist of known transphobes.

3 Likes

That was one expensive masturbation machine.

2 Likes

Talk about your boring company.

4 Likes

56369c90af0471322d572ee4d1cb7461

5 Likes

Sending his minions out to defend his indefensible whims, again.

4 Likes

God, I cannot believe how stupid Twitter sounds in this discussion.

Oh wait…yes, I can

The cognitive dissonance required to say “Lawful but awful” and “All legal speech!” out of one side of your mouth while in reality suppressing legal speech that you disagree with AND bending over backwards to allow people to publish clearly illegal material is mind boggling. Hopefully this will lead to some legal action against the posters and against twitter for providing a distribution channel

Also, they are obviously being willfully obtuse about why it is being shared in the first place. It’s not outrage.

5 Likes

Yes, their excuse is horseshit.

The offending account is operated by a right-wing influencer who has previously insisted he was just sharing a news article, a claim that’s been disputed by journalists on X who point out the influencer watermarked the material he shared. The abuse material was reportedly one of the worst images ever created, […]

5 Likes

7 Likes

https://archive.ph/fcwjc

(added link to avoid paywall)

4 Likes

He was better then Musk.

According to Tacitus, Nero was away from Rome, in Antium, when the fire broke out. Nero returned to the city and took measures to bring in food supplies and to open gardens and public buildings to accommodate refugees.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Twitter didn’t fail. Musk failed.

13 Likes
8 Likes