Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Elon Musk mocks users who want to keep the ‘block’ feature: ‘How does the medicine taste

5 Likes

I know he definitely has a business degree and claims a physics one, does he have that? He also claims to have gone somewhere nobody remembers him going to doesn’t he?

2 Likes

One thing we can confirm- he went to the Asshole Academy - Wharton.

And fit right in. Milken. Trump. Etc.

4 Likes

Elon has picked a fight with someone with equal standing

4 Likes

From the sound of that tweet, he’s blocking people criticizing him removing blocking. What a giant tool.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Life, grasshopper, is like World of Warcraft. Once you can grab the dropped item from the loot quest, then you will be ready to leave.

3 Likes

… no unfair advantages to exploit

no benefits from bluffing, bullying, or fraud :thinking:

7 Likes

Cueball says, "Christ, what an asshole."

5 Likes

Sounds like he lost, a lot, and couldn’t understand why.

13 Likes

I can just see him micromanaging his first peons so they all go to different resources efficiently, thinking “eat it Magnus, I bet you can’t do this.”

Also, he probably installed exploits so he wouldn’t have the fog of war.

2 Likes

He’s never going to do anything without special cheat codes.

5 Likes

I mean, he could have worded it much better. It’s a pretty common criticism of chess and how little of it actually applies to strategy. Real strategy revolves hidden movement instead of raw rote memorization that takes years to build up and calculation. Go/baduk/weiqi, poker, mahjong and bridge are more analogous to strategy.

Plus we both learned to play when we were quite young and we somehow still suck at the game (got my ass handed to me by a 250 bot on chess dot com a few days ago and i’m still salty about it too).

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

Disgusted Dislike GIF by buzzfeedladylike

5 Likes

Was just coming to post that… what an asshole.

6 Likes
5 Likes

… I can’t believe it was only three years ago that this was controversial

7 Likes
4 Likes