Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

its pure desperation; in its present “design” it doesnt even make it into LEO. with no cargo whatsoever.

1 Like

I know I’ve said it before but it’s still true: Twitter will cease operations in Europe as it fired all the people keeping it from breaking the law and it now has, as a result of that, insufficient revenue to hire people back.

6 Likes

2 Likes

another one…

2 Likes

What a load of old shit!

1 Like

what’s going on that first pic? i don’t really understand what it’s showing…

1 Like

I love how the megawiper can’t reach the upper corner of the passenger side. Might make it tricky to read the off-ramp signs.

7 Likes

I’m not sure where in the vehicle it is, but I think the point is the clean lines of the panel work. Note the care taken to make the panels line up with each other with flat surfaces and ruler-straight crisp edges… wait no my mistake the panel ripples and waves like a chip packet in the hot sun and there isn’t a straight line or matching edge to be seen.

ETA: Oh, I’ve figured it out. It’s at the rear left corner, looking from the taillights over the roof. That’s the external top panel next to the “tray”.

8 Likes

and its dangerous as fuck.

e/

6 Likes
6 Likes

The dude’s such a natural salesman.

7 Likes

Throw Away Make It Rain GIF

4 Likes

If reduced driver visibility were only an inconvenience/risk to the people who are purchasing these 7000-lb behemoths then it might be funny. But it’s pedestrians/bicyclists/etc that are likely to pay the highest price for this screamingly obvious design flaw.

9 Likes

It strikes me that while nobody expects high tolerance machining fits on cars, this level of bodywork is barely acceptable for carpentry.

Also, that line of the side panel extending past the top panel? I’m sure Elon thinks it’s cool-looking, but all I can see is that if someone goes over the roof, the corner edge of the roof is basically one long razor blade on each side. Because, look at it: there’s no rounding on those corners: crisp edges everywhere (modulo the tolerances, which look like it wasn’t machined, but forged with a cracked hammer and smoothed with an adze).

6 Likes

4 Likes

And let’s see how earth responds to that.

Goodbye GIF

7 Likes

Tfd108 Idk GIF by Tacoma FD

7 Likes

Libertarian free speech absolutist wanting to force people’s speech was on my bingo card.

9 Likes

Elon and the Earth have been going through some stuff for a while now. I wish he’d just make good on his threat to leave already.

7 Likes

You’d really trust him not to leave a world-ending doomsday device behind him when he takes off?

Wait… nah, you’re right. I mean, he totally would, but it would work about as well as all the other toys that he had a part in designing. And there’s no way he’d leave the design of that to people who know what they’re doing and just leave them to it.

Buh-bye, Elon! Enjoy Mars!

5 Likes