Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

4 Likes

https://www.petersen.org/moto-undone

4 Likes

Pretty safe bet that he will be thinking that audience is laughing with him at not at him

7 Likes
8 Likes

X will be in violation because Musk broke it. Eventually Musk will “switch off Europe“, although his creditors might have something to say about that.

The timing of Meta launching Threads in the EU might not be a coincidence.

9 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Did anyone else find this a bit toothless? :thinking:

A tiny bit. Big companies like HBO have lawyers check things out on pieces like that, especially when it comes to big crybabies like Elon

3 Likes

It’s just weird, because he tends to tear other things apart, and doesn’t seem to worry too much about HBO checking him. He can get righteously vicious, in fact… This just seemed… not nearly as pointed a critique as other episodes he’s done on important issue.

1 Like

It got under Elon’s skin at any rate.

https://thehill.com/homenews/4367447-elon-musk-responds-to-john-oliver-takedown/amp/

“Oliver was great several years ago, but stopped being funny when he sold his soul to wokeness where humor is basically illegal,” Musk wrote.

Sure, Elon. John Oliver is the one who isn’t funny.

10 Likes

John Oliver at his very worst is funnier than Elon Musk will ever be.

10 Likes

ahh, fuggid. -deleted-

3 Likes

Johnny Hollywood was always woke.

And funny.

5 Likes

To be fair… that’s trivially easy.

5 Likes

Elon is only unintentionally funny.

4 Likes

One of the drawbacks to having translucent skin. Even a moderate light source can penetrate it.

3 Likes

Count me as perplexed. I thought he was very easy on Musk. I felt like Oliver tried to tell us that there is still something inspiring in Musk’s billionaire arrogance? It left me cold.

3 Likes

I started to watch the video last night, but turned it off when Oliver mentioned both sides would be upset by what he had to say. I just have no interest in any sort of defense of that racist transphobic shit stain.

3 Likes