Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Yes, but the abyss blinks first.

2 Likes

Madness that way lies!

2 Likes

It’s a fine line, granted.

2 Likes

The abyss is screwed.

Nothingness is welcome given where we’re headed.

2 Likes

They really don’t think of all the attack models

However, the hack requires physical access to the circuit board, removing and reinstalling it without damage, and soldering skills. Therefore, such an attack would not be very practical outside the laboratory.

Attack on the owner? Yeah, not very feasible. Attack on the business model? Very much so. People would easiky pay a few hundred to unlock every feature.

1 Like

Future billionaire explains to future former billionaire about how online video making works

2 Likes
3 Likes

Direct link to his ICAO

3 Likes

Who knew? There are South African conquistadors.

2 Likes

Elon Musk’s X gets another valuation cut from Fidelity

https://www.axios.com/2023/12/31/elon-musks-x-fidelity-valuation-cut

4 Likes

Elon Musk’s X worth 71.5 per cent less than at the time of purchase, media report says - The Globe and Mail

4 Likes

I am honestly shocked it’s worth valued at that much. Maybe it’s just counting the physical assets he hasn’t sold off yet.

6 Likes

10 Likes

China’s BYD is selling more electric cars than Tesla

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/02/cars/china-byd-ev-sales-increase-tesla-intl-hnk/index.html

2 Likes

If I were buying a car right now it would be a BYD for a third of the price of a Tesla. US is a big outlier, and going to be even more in coming years. They won’t be able to sell the Badly Rendered Truck in much of the world and their shockingly bad reliability and expensive repairs as well as the badge cost are a problem for most people.

Add to that you might as well be wearing a red baseball cap/white pointy hood as driving a new Tesla these days….

7 Likes

Politics in Punk music? Oh my goodness! :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

calling green day punk is kind of a stretch, but the point is clear. politics in music with lyrics? in songs?!? oh my…

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’m surprised that none of those scumbuckets has tried This Land is Your Land. Maybe the machine killed them?

1 Like
2 Likes