Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

I mean, he has boasted of paying his employees to bear his children, but I’m sure there’s worse.

6 Likes

Saying Musk is a pedophile is a wager. Saying he’s a sex predator? I guess you did give a time frame, but still, that feels like going to a horse race and betting on one to cross the finish line – theoretically it might not happen but you’re not getting any money for calling it.

2 Likes

Interesting metaphor since his company has already had to settle a sexual harassment claim against him that involved Musk promising someone a horse in exchange for sexual services.

By some definitions he is already a known sex predator.

4 Likes

Christian Bale Nodding GIF

6 Likes

I mean there’s already that flight attendant. God knows who else has signed an NDA.

3 Likes

I suppose I should have clarified that the probability that any vics were minors is likely a non-zero number.

I also should state I’d never actually bet money on something so heinous; I just think it’s likely that Musk actually believes he can do anything he wants without consequences… including crimes that he’s already accused others of having committed.

8 Likes

I was thinking about this for some reason:

TrueAnon Episode 70: Azealia

May 23, 2020

We are joined by guest host Azealia Banks to talk quarantine, technology, and rich sickos. Also soap

2 Likes

Danish Investors Dump Tesla Shares After Elon Musk Calls Strikes In Sweden ‘Insane’

Danish pension fund PensionDanmark is dumping all of its Tesla stock and putting the U.S. EV maker on its exclusion list of the companies it chooses to invest in – or not. The fund is selling all of its Tesla shares due to Elon Musk’s refusal to enter into labor agreements with unions in Norway, Denmark and Sweden, according to Reuters.

[…]

PensionDanmark did not disclose how large its Tesla holdings were when it dumped the stock, but the fund manages pensions for 823,000 Danes and wields $317 billion Danish kroner in assets, or about $46 billion USD at current exchange rates, which is no small amount.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Elon Musk’s artificial intelligence company xAI organized in Nevada as a for-profit benefit corporation,

A benefit corporation, like xAI and Anthropic, may have certain legal advantages compared to a public company. The Nevada Legislature states “no person may bring an action or assert a claim against a benefit corporation or its directors or officers.” That seems to mean no exterior body or individual can hold xAI accountable for these claims of “benefitting society.” Any claims against the company must come from an internal director or large shareholder through a “benefit enforcement proceeding.”

That sounds pretty skeevy, even by Nevada incorporation standards. What happens if they claim stiffing the landlord, or screwing the employees, is for the benefit of society? (Not exactly hypothetical questions in Elno’s case.)

But then, those are petty problems. This sounds more like blast doors for when the bubble pops, LLM toys can’t deliver AGI, Grok is already high from sniffing too much ChatGPT, and little old ladies have been coached on how to make Grok insurancebots give them everything.

one-policy-at-a-time

3 Likes

https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/two-us-senators-call-tesla-recalls-after-reuters-investigation-2023-12-27/

Exclusive: Two US senators call for Tesla recalls after Reuters investigation

8 Likes
8 Likes

https://cybernews.com/tech/berlin-researchers-hacked-tesla-autopilot/

Berlin researchers hacked Tesla autopilot to unlock “Elon mode”

Three IT security researchers from Technische Universität Berlin (TU Berlin) glitched Tesla’s driving assistant into activating a powerful “Elon mode” and were able to access the company’s secrets, Spiegel reported. Allegedly, all Tesla models are vulnerable to this attack.

Was that Elon in Demon mode or just Goblin mode?

3 Likes

He defaults to dickhead mode on a factory reset.

9 Likes

You’re telling us that the reset mode button is stuck? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

every day, it’s something like this i suspect

Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

7 Likes
5 Likes

Not all of the controversies- by a long shot.

5 Likes

Musk__but wait_there's more__435x333

4 Likes

When you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.

2 Likes