Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

f854c37e-f2b4-45de-8474-e9300fbc3f4a_text

3 Likes

200 mile range compared to the promised 352 mile range.

8 Likes

Love this comment:

In Elon’s defense, it’s good that you have to stop and charge the Cybertruck often, because that gives you time to wash off all the stains and fingerprints!

9 Likes

well, underperforming even without payload is elnos special talent.

3 Likes

Some IP address in 2017. Oh well. I’m not going to hunt down a copy of the film to verify if the term was ever used.

(Besides, by now there has probably been some fluff website, cribbing from the article without attribution, that describes it as a hyperloop shuttle, and some a-hole weird Musk fan will use that bad ref to stick it back in the article.)

2 Likes

I just downloaded the subtitles for planet earth; the term hyperloop doesnt show up anywhere, in the film its called

underground subshuttle tubes honeycomb the earth

e/ I edited it to

the PAX team manages to escape in a hyperloop-like subshuttle, a vehicle that can travel between settlements via tubes underground

the fanbois get their hyperloop as “kinda
” and it stays as “science”-fiction-bs. or just the london underground. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

They’re both fictional transportation systems
 :rofl:

3 Likes

Okay, so Teslas can see dead people. Interesting.

5 Likes

They’re the ghosts of full self driving victims.

7 Likes
2 Likes

and then, tormented by the guilt of having been an unwitting accomplice in slaying innocents, the creation turned against its creator

4 Likes

Musk admitted he had been “somewhat naive” about the dangers of antisemitism. But he revealed how little he actually cares by sitting down for an interview with Ben Shapiro, a far-right commentator and conspiracy theorist. The two men then insisted that social media could have prevented the Holocaust from happening.

To prove their argument, Musk showed fake tweets he created of people sharing photos of Nazi attacks on synagogues, supporting Jewish resistance fighters, and pushing back against Holocaust deniers. There was even a tweet from the “official” Auschwitz account claiming Jews there were “thriving”—only to have a community note debunk that claim.

I don’t even know
 I mean
 Ye gods.

Oh No Reaction GIF

5 Likes

Sure. Goebbels controlling Twitter would have totally solved that.

8 Likes
9 Likes

But that’s Myanmar, not Germany. Totally different /s

7 Likes

You got to it before I could;

Rwanda has entered the chat.

Giving evil ‘a megaphone’ doesn’t deter it, in the slightest.

16 Likes

Just so.

I am a bit impressed though by all of you who managed to write a coherent comment to the stupidity of Musk and the other moron. I was seriously flabbergasted by the stupidity of it all. By this point I maybe shouldn’t, but seriously!

1 Like

Well that’s going to do wonders for quality assurance

(Associated Press reprint)

2 Likes

Gee, thanks.

2 Likes