Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Confused Blink GIF by Apple TV+

4 Likes

Smart people quite often read and comment on the words of stupid people, and are in fact quite practiced at it.

3 Likes

I feel like a Fredo gif in lieu of a Dunning Kruger reference might be needed.

3 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/25/investing/tesla-stock-drop-china-sales/index.html

6 Likes

“Frankly, I think if there are not trade barriers established, they will pretty much demolish most other car companies in the world,” Musk said of China’s automakers.

Back to begging for government handouts.

5 Likes

I’m for protecting UNION jobs, so get going on unionizing Tesla and then we can look at these trade barriers you want, hmm Elon.

5 Likes

Tesla CEO Elon Musk says protectionism is the only thing stopping China’s cheap EVs from demolishing the competition

2 Likes

I appreciate the irony of the free market billionaire clamouring for protectionism, but he’s probably not entirely wrong.

6 Likes

Missed expectations, zero guidance: Tesla’s ‘great year’ was anything but

[…]

“This was a 101 how not to do a conference call,” Wedbush managing director and senior equity analyst Dan Ives said on Bloomberg Surveillance this morning. “We’re still bullish [on Tesla, but] the biggest issue here is that [Tesla] didn’t give any goalposts. The bears won last night.”

[…]

All in all, your typical messy Tesla earnings call, which Ives boiled down in one concise paragraph.

“We were dead wrong expecting Musk and team to step up like adults in the room on the call and give a strategic and financial overview of the ongoing price cuts, margin structure, and fluctuating demand,” the Tesla bull said. “Instead, we got a high-level Tesla long-term view with another train wreck conference call.”

Ouch.

3 Likes

So… what they always got. Tesla’s discourse has always been like “in X years we’ll have Y amazing tech ready, and in V months we will start accepting preorders for the newfangled model Z that is going to be released arount hte same time that Y amazing tach. We are going to make so much money folks! be ready!”, which is in line of what Space Karen has done for all his ventures.

IDK why they were expecting anything but that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
3 Likes

“Quality control is for losers!

– Elon Musk, probably

3 Likes
2 Likes

If you block it they won’t come.

1 Like

“ Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella called the deepfakes “alarming and terrible” in an interview with NBC Nightly Newsyesterday, and said he believes AI companies need to “move fast” to get better guardrails in place.”

Gee Satya, are you CEO of the company that sacked its ethical AI division in summer 2022? The company that decided to be a leader in ethical AI after its, laughable, Tay fuckup, right until AI became so hot right now?

Fuck you Satya. You are a piece of human shit.

7 Likes

$6billion? Sure. Sounds like another vapor project to pressure the Tesla board to get his 25% stock ownership. They can’t be stupid enough to fall for this; can they?

3 Likes

Stupid enough? :person_shrugging:
Sycophant enough? Sure.

4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I hope it was implanted in Elon’s brain.

2 Likes