It said it was implanted in a brain…

4 Likes

Elon Musk says

Well, there’s an indication that it’s probably not true

8 Likes

There’s not enough space, after the capillary implant

7 Likes
6 Likes

The creditors will have to get the sheriff to padlock SpaceX and sell it at a sheriff’s auction.

2 Likes

Does he actually have $55 billion?

1 Like

“The process leading to the approval of Musk’s compensation plan was deeply flawed,” McCormick wrote in the colorfully written 200-page decision. “Musk had extensive ties with the persons tasked with negotiating on Tesla’s behalf.”

what’s a little corruption between friends?

the pay package working group included general counsel Todd Maron who was Musk’s former divorce attorney. "In fact, Maron was a primary go-between Musk and the committee, and it is unclear on whose side Maron viewed himself,” the judge wrote.

oh, i know! i know!

happy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

6 Likes

So their track record is the same as the quality of Teslas’ doors

In one 2019 incident, a chip that was being implanted into one of the macaques’s brains “broke off” during the procedure. After the monkey woke up from its botched surgery, it scratched at the site of the implant, made itself bleed, and partially dislodged it. The wound, as it turned out, was infected, but because the implant blocked any treatment options, the macaque was euthanized.

Another 2019 experiment subject was witnessed pressing her head to the ground following implantation and picking at her surgery wound until it bled, eventually losing her coordination. She too was euthanized.

1 Like

Stressed Why Me GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

(Reuters reprint)

5 Likes

2 Likes

If someone criticizes Elon, will he brick their brain?

6 Likes

“I just wanted to say that Elon Musk is great, and I love h— I mean, he is awesome, no, I mean, he’s a genius why am I saying that, I worship hi— No, I revere that fucking glorious demigod no, GAAAH!”

6 Likes

https://nitter.net/Eodyne1/status/1753075663270187285

2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes