Fuck Elon Musk (Part 2)

Golly it’s almost as if there’s a reason no other auto manufacturer attaches ridiculous sci-fi-style hubcaps that extend over the sides of the tires.

7 Likes

They seem to be downplaying that, but it’s only been two months. It’s going to get a lot worse.

4 Likes

“Look the silly covers may destroy the wheel but they do extend range. When they don’t fall off. And we haven’t forgotten to fit them. I know we could have iterated the design in a wind tunnel so the whole vehicle wasn’t a brick but other manufacturers who do that aren’t preserving the purity of their genius founder’s vision.”

6 Likes
5 Likes

hundredfuckingthousand dollar… :rofl:

1 Like

IMG_2189

Maybe they can fix it with an OTA update. (/s)

You absolutely could! Make sure it doesn’t start :smiley:

1 Like

Weird combo.

The Cybertruck’s steel exterior could need extra protection from winter road salt

3 Likes

This is so going to be the new “how do you clean iron cast cookware”.

3 Likes

… then, after rubbing in the oil, bake your Cybertruck at 450°F for one hour.

10 Likes

Actually it might Look better with bluing.

Actually I’m thinking of this:

2 Likes

Would that work on stainless steel?

1 Like

Bluing only works on ferrous materials such as steel, cast iron, or stainless steel, for protecting against corrosion because it changes iron into Fe3O4.

From Wikipedia.

4 Likes
1 Like

And if he jumped out a window, would you follow him or at least wait for the dead cat bounce?

5 Likes

Of course I would follow him! As far as the window. I’m sure someone will have to close it again after him.

8 Likes

“Wait Elon! You forgot your … sink! Catch!”

5 Likes