Fuck Elon Musk (Part 1)

It sounds bad, but I’m sure someone looking into statistics will find that some internal combustion powered car spontaneously combusts on the freeway and takes 6000 gallons of water to put out every fifteen minutes or so.

11 Likes

I’M spontaneously combusting RIGHT NOW :fire:

7 Likes

That’s so 19th century now we have full combustion.

7 Likes

TOSdrnik

10 Likes

Wow, there’s an article that’s never met a subeditor. That was painful.

5 Likes
8 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes

Keeps stopped onlookers nice and warm.

3 Likes

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-31/tesla-investors-lost-12-billion-after-musk-tweet-jury-told

4 Likes

Let me guess, the people who normally tracked corporate assets like that were sacked at the start?

12 Likes

One nasty twist on H-1Bs that I read recently: If you’re out of the US (back home on vacation, etc) when surprise terminated, you’re fooked.

8 Likes

Tesla admits it was asked to hand over Autopilot, Full Self-Driving docs to investigators

Tesla has confirmed the Department of Justice asked it to hand over documents related to Autopilot and Tesla Full Self-Driving (FSD), as the US government’s criminal probe into hype surrounding the software continues.

[…]

4 Likes

Landlord favorite Twitter sued for allegedly not paying rent on Market Square HQ

Elon Musk’s strategy of cutting expenses at Twitter by not paying bills is coming home to roost. The company’s landlords at its iconic Market Square HQ in San Francisco have sued for two months of back rent – and more.

SRI Nine Market Square claims [PDF] that Twitter not only owes $6.8 million in unpaid December and January rent, but that it also failed to abide by the terms of its lease, which required an additional $10 million deposit into its letter of credit (LOC) if control of the lease changed.

While the lawsuit implies Twitter simply ignored requests to pay rent, Market Square said Twitter flatly refused to increase the LOC when Twitter’s lease was transferred to Elon Musk.

[…]

4 Likes

Set to protected, now.

@jun1per: "just me and my closest 127.7 million friends" above image of the @elonmusk account set to protected.

There’s also some weirdness with the people who did follow the account not being able to see tweets, but some of the replies on this seem to indicate that was part of Twitter before Elon.

I followed a few people with accounts set to protected, but I don’t remember being unable to see replies to someone else.

ETA: I missed some context. I guess all the overlords are trying to “troubleshoot.”

4 Likes

Well of course, because the only thing they’re verifying is that you have $8

3 Likes
11 Likes
12 Likes

people are setting their accounts to private to try to make their tweets not private? this makes sense :expressionless:

okay sure. but how many ice vehicles have their steering wheel fall off? it’s probably millions every day. what do people have against telsa anyway? /s

11 Likes
10 Likes