Fuck Today (Part 1)

If you’re looking for someone who would Skype, fuck your local small minded town, just call some counseling in the 212 area code and see who can help you out. Sorry for your situation.

17 Likes

Fuck today. Right in the goddamned ear.

17 Likes

With a running chainsaw!

18 Likes

No gif?

4 Likes

18 Likes

Would “Seven Cups of Tea” website help you? It’s an on-demand, online counselling, emotional health and well-being service. Here’s an FAQ link for you to follow to see if Seven Cups of Tea can help.

9 Likes

I had to re-read your post because there’s a tea franchise in the U.S. southwest called Seven Cups.

2 Likes

Donald Trump is president of the United States

23 Likes

It struck me this morning, hard. I kept thinking something would prevent it from really happening. Now, nothing can change that he is #45, even if he were to get smited today, he’d still officially be POTUS 45. I didn’t want that to be true.

18 Likes

Health update in my house:
Child #3 woke up with enough of a fever I had to keep him home. Besides lots of mucus, there’s little other sign he’s sick. Appointment for him this afternoon.
Wife had been battling Strep, but also just got diagnosed with a Sinus Infection. She feels great.
I have pneumonia (still), and today I woke up to find I’d also acquired a stomach bug of some sort.
Today is going really, really well.

22 Likes

I see you understand the concept of “alternate facts” well.

17 Likes

Donald Trump is still president of the United States

19 Likes

One less day left than yesterday, though.

20 Likes

It’ fine, great, cool, everything is going to be alt right

16 Likes

Heart valves for everyone!

This Mexico City Policy same old story business is depressing me today.

4 Likes

So it’s either a drained battery, or a bad starter. Hope is the battery… AAA on their way…

11 Likes

Theres the problem you need D batteries.

18 Likes

One can look at it that way, but if today’s events have somehow made it more likely that he will gain a second term or less likely to be impeached, well…

I’m a regular ray of sunshine today.

13 Likes

Wow, that suuuuuucks. Hope everyone is better soon.

11 Likes

Kids, just say no to Cipro…

3 Likes