Fuck Today (Part 1)

Yeah I stared at them for a while, it explains so much about why their little back legs look so strange when they walk.

It’s taken every scrap of will power I have not to extract the skeleton out of the profile one and mess with it in Photoshop.

18 Likes

Those little teefs :heart:

19 Likes

Currently tripping balls on morphine.

29 Likes

Why? What’s going on?

7 Likes

Lord!
Stay safe. That’s some gnarly stuff.

9 Likes

Don’t know yet.

11 Likes

I hope everything goes well for you. Get off your phone!:wink:

12 Likes

I’m live blogging this shit :smiley:

27 Likes

So current treatment while we wait for the labs is an antibiotic and an anti-inflammatory. I was worried about getting her to take them since you’re supposed to daub them on food, and she already is mind-bogglingly picky. She goes to the little food bowl and sniffs/digs a bit until the chosen kibble is found, eats it, then repeats. Some colors/types are on the permanent reject list. The way she crunches on them is so adorable.

But, it turns out that if you poke a syringe at her mouth she eventually becomes annoyed and tries to bite it at which point I can squirt the meds in the back of her mouth. She doesn’t know how to spit it out so it eventually goes down. No idea if the antibiotics are even relevant yet, but the anti-inflammatory meds should help a bit. After they gave her a shot at the vet she was walking better once she got home.

25 Likes

Two things: I just ran out of likes! And I can’t wait for more morphine-laced comments!!!

15 Likes

Wait, are you saying you have a morphine drip, but don’t know why?

11 Likes

Wait, why is this “Fuck Today”? This should be “I love today!”

16 Likes

If you were given a morphine drip, would you want to scotch it by asking needless questions?

11 Likes

Well fuck whatever it is that caused the need for that…
On the other hand tripping balls on morphine is not a bad state to be in if required.

13 Likes

Patient: "Hello something’s happening, not sure what."
Doc: “Oh no! Nurse, quick, start the morphine drip. We’ll just keep it running until we sort things out.”

19 Likes

Scotch and Morphine? What’s that cocktail called?

7 Likes

Tuesday.

27 Likes

Fucking pancreatitis. Runs in the family.

27 Likes

That’s rough. But it explains the Morphine, anyway.
Stay safe.

14 Likes

Ow. Ugh. So sorry.

9 Likes