Fuck Today (Part 1)

Wow.

I wonder how much trouble you’d get in for saying, “Your honor, I’d like to fire my lawyer for working for the opposing counsel.”

6 Likes
8 Likes

pose-pray-greaaat

8 Likes

What case is this legal malpractice occurring in? Can’t find any references.

9 Likes

No sure, and honestly the behavior is so outlandish that I take the tweets with a grain of salt. But if it’s real, holy heck.

7 Likes
2 Likes
9 Likes

Angry Doctor Who GIF

10 Likes

giphy|nullxnull

6 Likes

Those within 1m of sea level may wish consider new plans… perhaps a houseboat…

Such as this one, if a little “Bill Gates meets Waterworld” design is your thing

5 Likes

See also John Barrowman. Noel Clark was describing on a stage at some con how he continually took out his junk on set and rubbed it against everything and everyone.

That article is an absolutely huge catalogue of horribleness

5 Likes

8 Likes

Noel Clarke himself revealed just how bad Barrowman’s behavior on the Doctor Who set had been at a convention where he was onstage with actresses Annette Badland and Camille Coduri, guest stars during the first season. In the clip, Clarke is seen gesturing with a microphone to imitate Barrowman’s genitals, suggesting he had touched others with his penis.

Barrowman’s there taking his dick out every five seconds, just hitting it on everything like that… The guy is all the time laughing and smiling and taking it out. Do you remember the time he put it on your shoulder in the make-up room?

What the everlasting fuck? Why is it even a thing to pull out your junk and hit it on things. Let alone on people?

I don’t understand. I really don’t.

10 Likes

the only thing i wonder is – with noel clarke having so many credible allegations against him – if he’s the only one talking about barrowman is he truly to be believed?

I didn’t link to the video of what he said because it itself was an abusive video and I didn’t want to do that. What he said seems to be “common knowledge” though.

3 Likes

angry the punisher GIF by NETFLIX

7 Likes

Yeah. It’s so disappointing. I know, I know, but I’m disappointed.

Like both of them. The screen characters are people I kind of loved you know?

5 Likes

Not to take away from the wrongness of this behavior, but it reminded me hilariously of the recently reported science fair project where the kid determined whether the not the pet cat’s anus did, in fact, touch everything in the house by applying non-toxic lipstick to said anus, then looking for marks. Might be a handy technique for more than just cats…I’m thinking some kind of UV junk soap.

5 Likes

Me as well! Hard not to.

2 Likes

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

3 Likes