Fuck you, 2016

13 Likes

Someone make sure to double tap 2016. Last thing we need is zombie 2016 tromping into what is already a doomed year. :tada:

13 Likes
13 Likes

11 Likes

Thank god physics for that eclipse. When humanity fails you mother nature gives you something Awe inspiring to look at. I’ll be there looking up at that sky in August knowing that no matter how fucked humanity is the Universe is going to just keep on trucking.

8 Likes

George Carlin felt the same way. He thought environmentalism was, in a certain sense, very egocentric of our species. It wasn’t that Carlin felt recycling was a waste of time but rather that he viewed our environmental concerns as self-serving and, on a geological time scale, laughable. The Earth, he said, will recover just fine long after we’ve foolishly killed ourselves off from abusing it.

4 Likes

If I remember correctly he referred to humanity as a bad case of fleas, I’m almost happy he isn’t here to see where we’ve taken ourselves.

“The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone. Just another failed mutation. Just another closed-end biological mistake. An evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet’ll shake us off like a bad case of fleas.
Quote by George Carlin: “We’re so self-important. Everybody’s going to s...”

7 Likes

Sure, but it will suck if we have natural disaster after natural disaster that cause chaos in societies because of human related climate change in our, our children, or our grandchildren’s live times. We’re talking about major changes in the next century, not 1000 years from now.

7 Likes

Do these guys have an alibi?

2 Likes

Binary representation…awesome!

1 Like

Spotted on the London Underground

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 56 days. New replies are no longer allowed.