Fucking NY Times

I was expecting Stephens, but it was Haberman. So still not that much of a surprise.

4 Likes

“It’s that dumb.

Lawyers get paid to make dumb arguments. Didn’t know Mag Habs was on their payroll.

The Elizabeth Holmes trial was, if you think about it, an assault on her free speech rights.”

7 Likes

There’s some pure gold in the comments section of that blog entry.

4 Likes

Tell me Haberman hasn’t read the indictment without telling me she hasn’t…

7 Likes

Or, she’s read it and doesn’t care because she’s a lickspittle toadie for Donald Trump.

6 Likes

That might be an insult to the lickspittle toadie community…

6 Likes
9 Likes

“The final ask that Mr. Trump made to Vice President Pence was simply pause the voting. There’s nothing inherently unconstitutional or illegal about that,” he blustered to Collins, adding, “In fact, he had an opinion from a very well known constitutional scholar that said that’s fine.”

my lawyer said murder was fine so long as i really hated the victim. now sure maybe he was mistaken, but i believed him - so i’m innocent.

did i law correctly?

7 Likes

As of now, here are the first four paragraphs.

Running through the indictment charging former President Donald J. Trump with conspiring to overturn the 2020 election was a consistent theme: He is an inveterate and knowing liar.

The indictment laid out how, in the two months after Election Day, Mr. Trump “spread lies” about widespread election fraud even though he “knew that they were false.”

Mr. Trump “deliberately disregarded the truth” and relentlessly disseminated them anyway at a “prolific” pace, the indictment continued, “to make his knowingly false claims appear legitimate, create an intense national atmosphere of mistrust and anger, and erode public faith in the administration of the election.”

Of course, Mr. Trump has never been known for fealty to truth.

2 Likes

What bullshit. The indictment doesn’t focus on his lies. It focuses on his actions. Haberman is bullshitting. It’s not even a lie masquerading as journalism. It’s just pure fiction.

7 Likes

ah but see it’s okay because:

4 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes
3 Likes

Star Trek GIF

3 Likes

Who, Where, Why, When, Whatabout…

6 Likes
2 Likes