Fugitive wanted for attempted murder found at White House, where he worked for National Security Council

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/05/nsc-fugitive-caught.html

8 Likes

Cool!

One more person for Trump to pardon!

#MAGA

25 Likes

I’m just amazed they could pick him out of the group.

32 Likes

Wake me when it’s “Attempted Murder at the White House”.

Attempted murder? JHC! No blackmail material there. No. None at all.

5 Likes

giphy%20(3)

7 Likes

14 Likes

“The best people, folks. The best people.”

22 Likes

Now if they would just arrest the rest of the criminals in that building… one can dream.

10 Likes

Wait…murder wasn’t in the job description?

7 Likes

Wait, he was only a contractor? Serious fail on the part of Trump administration HR. This guy should have been hired full time, after all, he’s a perfect cultural fit.

3 Likes

Extreme vetting.

8 Likes

“The Secret Service said he worked as a private contractor, but his precise job or where he worked at the White House was not provided.”

I imagine him looking like this…

5 Likes

Careful you’re going to wear that out before the Big Day: Trumpecution Day!

1 Like

Leon wouldn’t have been caught. Having read the story it seems to be pretty stupid to cross a security checkpoint where a database of warrants is being checked in real time. Presumably he just didn’t know they did that.

5 Likes

I don’t know how short term contracts are working for the White House (even if you aren’t fired by the Boss or arrested), but it seems odd that this didn’t come up during vetting.

1 Like

I expect that 45 will pardon him and give him a new job.

1 Like

Luckily murder is a state crime, not a federal one, so he can’t.

3 Likes

Well he might, but it would have been a Pyrrhic victory for his captors.

4 Likes

There is a metaphor in here somewhere, I am just sure of it!

3 Likes

When asked for his reaction, President Trump exclaimed, “Good riddance!. I don’t want people working for me who fail at what they’re trying to do. Attempted murder! Bah! I want people who, when they set out to commit murder, they damn well commit murder.”

3 Likes