The US Secret Service released a beauty shot of the cocaine found in the White House

Originally published at: The US Secret Service released a beauty shot of the cocaine found in the White House | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Reminds me of a certain scene from Better Call Saul in which a character dropped a similar baggy into another character’s gym locker as part of a plot to make him look bad.

12 Likes

Probably it was a mistake, and the owner was bummed later when they couldn’t snort any, but the MAGA-world’s fixation on false flags leads me to believe some half-assed James O’Keefe wannabe (which means 1/4-assed, mathematically) planted it there to keep the Hunter Biden conspiracy wheels turning. And I totally hate going there, because then it’s like I’m as conspiracy obsessed as they are.

8 Likes

11 Likes

I hope it’s returned to the rightful owner.

Don Jr. has already submitted the required forms.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Only a small baggy, but nothing to sniff at.

10 Likes

I think I’ve decided. I’d like the number 11 please, and with a straw.

9 Likes

Finger prints are possible on a ziploc bag. So no fingerprints were lifted, huh?
Guess 1 - planted by a Maga lunatic for the all important ‘gotcha’ possibility.
Guess 2 - planted by secret service agents who are pro trump, anti Biden. You know - the ones who wiped their phones on Jan 6, tried to get Pence in the car.

2 Likes

Ruler that goes to 13, so Spinal Tap.

5 Likes

Is that increments of 1" or 1cm? I need a banana for scale.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.